Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Wall / Floor / Fence Destruction on PvE Deeds

Quite simple, wall, fence, and floor removal takes a full 30 second timer to bash.

Ondeed there is a massive bonus to damage done, but why not shorten the timer as well to say, 10 seconds, for PvE deeds that you have appropriate permissions to?

I don't necessarily see an upside to sitting for such a protracted period of time, to remove an item, on your own deed, on PvE 😛

• Like 3

Afraid of bashing down 224 ovens ;D But +1 as its anothe rone of the non sense time sinks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shrimpiie said:

why not shorten the timer as well to say, 10 seconds, for PvE deeds that you have appropriate permissions to?

Why not on as a mayor  on deed, say fences, while you rightclick get option destroy  ???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maiya said:

Why not on as a mayor  on deed, say fences, while you rightclick get option destroy  ???

The only catch with an instant timer is if you accidentally click it, hence why I gave it a short timer, otherwise the other option is for a confirmation popup, which no one wants on every wall floor and fence.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2022 at 10:48 PM, Shrimpiie said:

The only catch with an instant timer is if you accidentally click it, hence why I gave it a short timer, otherwise the other option is for a confirmation popup, which no one wants on every wall floor and fence.

For this reason I def think there should be at least a 5 second timer. However, I think a toggeable destroy mode option could also be good. A button somewhere that you check on when you're ready to destroy stuff. It could highlight everything you mouseover with a red outline, and you could even make it automatically turn off after some time of no use in case people forget to turn it off. But a shorter timer is a much quicker solution so I'd rather we got that ASAP before working on a better solution.

• Like 1