Sign in to follow this  
Johnston3

Freedom Isles Ore Cap

Suggestion:  re-add the ore cap while in Freedom Isles which was previously in the game.

Raise the cap to somewhere between 90 to 95ql instead of 50ql.

I feel like players should be incentivized to take part in the full version of the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Johnston3 said:

I feel like players should be incentivized to take part in the full version of the game.

This isn't Hafen.

You need to switch this around. Add an ore cap to Chaos and remove the ability to mail stuff between Freedom and Chaos. Now you've got vital supply lines between Freedom and Chaos (otherwise the pvp players can't keep up with their competition when it comes to gear and such), have fun raiding pvp players as they have to travel a lot further in order to get stuff they need.

-1 either way from me, but from the pvp perspective I believe that what I just described makes a lot more sense for encouraging more pvp than adding a cap to the freedom servers.

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 1

pve are for noobz 

lets make chaos great again and stop safety macroing them on pve servers

big yes +10000

Edited by FallenKnight

agreed. if a game is forced pvp I don't play it. The overwhelming majority of gameplay in Wurm happens in PvE, about time to concentrate on and cater to that vast majority regardless of what it does to the minuscule PvP population.

• Like 1