Sign in to follow this  
Damothedoctor

Sermon Group in South Western part of Cadence

Hi all Priesters!

I wanted to have a quick check-in if anyone would be interested in having a sermon group in the South Western parts of Cadence. Of course all would be welcome, just from a logistical point of view, I thought I'd include that 🖖

I have space on my deed that is not being used and thought it should be put to good use. I have a priest of my own, which is another incentive of my own to join a group, but I'm sure there may be some that could also benefit from being in such group.

The area has not been built yet, but I do intend on having it set up in the near future. I will need some help setting it up - mainly the altars of each religion.

What would be included?

-   access to numerous listeners should players be interested

-   a private room with a bed and large chest

-   opportunity to purchase personalised Channeling/Prayer affinity meals.

What would be expected?

-  respect to those around you and the surrounding deed.

If there are any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate. You're welcome to PM me here or contact Tevez in-game 🖖

Hey Damo, 

Sounds like you got a good plan going :)

I live in Q10 (Elyria) so would potentially be interested in getting a circle going closer to me. Currently I just have a million alt's I prem'd to be listeners. A few people have joined but I do not offer accommodations like you are planning. They are lucky to get a water/food barrel and a bin to cast dirt on lol. 

Where specifically would your location be set up?

13 hours ago, Brozhen said:

Hey Damo, 

Sounds like you got a good plan going :)

I live in Q10 (Elyria) so would potentially be interested in getting a circle going closer to me. Currently I just have a million alt's I prem'd to be listeners. A few people have joined but I do not offer accommodations like you are planning. They are lucky to get a water/food barrel and a bin to cast dirt on lol. 

Where specifically would your location be set up?

Hi Brohzen!

I'm keen to get it started! But even if others aren't I'd still be keen to join another group 🖖

I'm situated at S15 on the in-game map, quite close to the water!

Hi there!

Would like to have it more in the north. :) But as I don't have a group now maybe I give it a try there.

I could bring 2 (maybe 3 soon) priests there.

Bed/private room is nice but not needed by me. Safe area (don't want my priests killed afk all the time) with altars is mandatory. Better build this off deed if you can't give us permissions on deed to do our stuff.

Especially as I can't meet them regularly basic public infrastructure would be nice. Oven/forge/fsb/bsb/mailbox maybe a shared large cart and a larder to store cooked food. Don't want to have fancy meals but be able to forage and cook and store some basic stuff.

Can you summon there?

Hey Damo, 

I'm also part of a deed in the South West very close to Brozhen actually who posted above, we also have 3-4 priests on deed that would like to join sermons from time to time. Sermon groups are usually too far from us to want to run priests up and down that can't teleport or ride horses and carts are so slow that it's a hassle to have to always send a main with as a bodyguard on long trips

Great idea you got here.

I am S11/12 in your area. I have not a priest yet.but willing to help you build up the area if you want. I can furnish some mats as needed if interested please let me know in game in name Lordwoods most of my skills over 60 carpentery/masonry  .could build road to you deed With guard towers reroute from the water if people use their boat to protect people. Could finished carts if needed 

Edited by Russwoods
Update

I live on Melody but have 2 wannabe priests who I could bring over by ship if this does go ahead. 😀

On 4/22/2022 at 12:26 PM, timowi said:

Hi there!

Would like to have it more in the north. :) But as I don't have a group now maybe I give it a try there.

I could bring 2 (maybe 3 soon) priests there.

Bed/private room is nice but not needed by me. Safe area (don't want my priests killed afk all the time) with altars is mandatory. Better build this off deed if you can't give us permissions on deed to do our stuff.

Especially as I can't meet them regularly basic public infrastructure would be nice. Oven/forge/fsb/bsb/mailbox maybe a shared large cart and a larder to store cooked food. Don't want to have fancy meals but be able to forage and cook and store some basic stuff.

Can you summon there?

Hi there Timowi!

Thanks so much for responding! My plan is to have a building on deed that everyone has access to - apart from the rooms with a bed should those who wish to have access to one. I love the Oven/Forge/FSB/BSB/Mailbox idea, I can integrate that with the mutual building so that everyone can do as they please. As for the priesting area, I thought of making that just off-deed, this way people could come and go as they please and not require my perms. I'm intending to have it blocked off from mobs (gates etc).

I can't summon yet, but I imagine once we have a few people together, we can sort that out! I will also sort out a functional boat access for those that want to move back and forth!

On 4/22/2022 at 1:46 PM, Burdok said:

Hey Damo, 

I'm also part of a deed in the South West very close to Brozhen actually who posted above, we also have 3-4 priests on deed that would like to join sermons from time to time. Sermon groups are usually too far from us to want to run priests up and down that can't teleport or ride horses and carts are so slow that it's a hassle to have to always send a main with as a bodyguard on long trips

Great idea you got here.

Hi Burdok!

Yes I felt strongly about that as well. I'm going to organise some boat access which you could use, otherwise I could send a boat to fetch all your priests when it is up and running!🖖🖖

23 hours ago, Russwoods said:

I am S11/12 in your area. I have not a priest yet.but willing to help you build up the area if you want. I can furnish some mats as needed if interested please let me know in game in name Lordwoods most of my skills over 60 carpentery/masonry  .could build road to you deed With guard towers reroute from the water if people use their boat to protect people. Could finished carts if needed 

Hi Russ!

Thank you so much for the offer! I will definitely ask if I get stuck and need your help!

19 hours ago, Tarathiel said:

I live on Melody but have 2 wannabe priests who I could bring over by ship if this does go ahead. 😀

Hi Tarathiel!

That's great to hear, will hopefully have something ready in the next week!

No need to build it before starting the circle. Priests can help building. My Priests are 42/52 carp and 29/36 masonry. Just need listeners :)

Best build oven, forge, etc in the 4 tile area around altar. Then people can work there and count as listeners. Some may bring their main as listener from time to time and want to work on something. Though for me it's to far away.

Try to attract some listeners.

If either a Vyn or Fo priest share some favor I can summon. I could bring one priest there on speed horse and summon the other.

Just need a safe area and basic food. As it's winter now it would be a good time to build a sermon circle larder :)

is this still going on? and is there space for 1 more priest?