Sign in to follow this  
HaveBlue

answered - please close

TL;DR - cozy little synthetic island not worth much beyond the joy in my heart as I work on it

L3Bxb5n.png

Edited by HaveBlue
question answered - thanks!

Imho deed is worthless, but then again there are all kind of people of different tastes and playstyles.. and its north so..

Reasons i would not thought of putting deed here(even more not buying deed) would be:

It's to small with using just 121 tiles from possible 500 for the same price, it's waste of upkeep money(maximum deed size for 1s upkeep is 20x25).

There is no rock layer on it so no mines, no veins no possibility for underground structures

In fact there are no resources at all, would have to go to the shore with a boat for literally everything which will quickly become pain in the ass.

And lastly again, too small, don't think there is enough space for animal pens, farm and structures

I don't know how are things in North part of the freedom isles, but making deed so you could sell it is rarely worth the money and time invested in it, i doubt there can be any profit from doing so

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking too, I was always going to live on the deed but a friend was talking about how islands sell so I got curious. Now that you say it thought it does make more sense that it'd only be valued if it was bigger/better located and had the amenities of a rock layer/bridge and the like. Maybe in the future I'll have a nice castle on it or something but for now I'll just keep ferrying dirt

some people desire island deeds for solutude, etc. But I think they would prefer natural island over flat bulk of earth near shore.
I might be wrong but don't think this one is worth investing, anyone can find some random location with relativly shallow water and do what you have done... Finding small enough island that is not taken with regular stone line above water, thats another story.