Sign in to follow this  
FireMoose

Looking for a home

Hi I'm completely new to this game and looking for somewhere to lay my hat and learn, unfortunately I'm off to hospital for a major operation on Tuesday so unlikely to be back for at least 2 weeks. But please leave me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I return.

Currently sitting in Sonata have managed to get longsword and wood chopping skills upto 10 but little else.

Hi there! Whats your time zone/play time guesstimates? Im Aest time and unfortunatley, not many play around those times

Sorry didn't think to add those I'm in UK and retired so can play, whenever I don't have jobs to do lol

Checked cross over times, looks good, when i get home from work and log in, its 8.30am for you

Your more than welcome here and im happy to help you out

Hey! Same TZ as you so are 2 of my other villagers :D

I have a deed on Melody, but would be willing to come pick you up and bring you if you didn't mind which server you wanted to live on. Lots of friendly neighbours too and people around for you to ask questions and help out with anything you need. We are located at R16 (Melody) on the edge of a small lake but with a boat tunnel to the southern ocean too. Lots of farm space, horses, a mine... basically everything to get a new player started off :)

If you are interested you can forum msg me or send an ingame message to Pythius