Sign in to follow this  
Oriana

Area or Zone based Perms

why not have the ability to create subzones with unique and different perms in each subzone  , to create like loading zones unloading zones that ships wagons and everything would have access too!!?? or to create some special protected areas etc... just a thought, perhaps could be marked or something kinda like how cats eyes designate a highway some kind of marker or such can be placed around the boarder, at each corner perhaps and perhaps one thing that you interact with to set the perms for that area?, just a thought, it would be like subdivisions of a deed but still the same deed...just different perms based on which zone it is in?

• Like 1

Agreed. I don't want to setup a bulk store because I don't what to check the 'pick up' box on my deed perms. I'd settle for fenced in areas with unique perms.

Can this currently be done, in a way, with buildings?

I accomplish this with Trading Posts that are just off-deed. They're just across the street from my warehouses, on the water, and have fences/gates on the water to allow sailing a knarr right up to the building. Since they're off-deed, I just have to give the player perms to the building and gates, then load the crates into racks in the building, and leave it. They then sail over at their leisure, grab the crates and drop the silver in the collection bowl that's in the Trading Post. Since they're well within the Mag domain, they get automatically repaired every RotS, so all I have to repair is the crate racks now and then.
Here's a pic of the 3 Trading Posts in the foreground, with the Warehouses right behind them. This system has been working well for me for awhile.

Spoiler

siLuoa7.jpg

• Like 2