Sign in to follow this  
YharghofNorthGate

North Gate: marble metal and digs to CAD MEL HARM

Low QL marble shards + slabs and bricks to order. I have marble for days.

CONTACT  

Yhargh,

Passerby,

Mauled,

or

Shadower

in NFI

Also avalable in smaller quantities:

Sandstone

Slate

Also available in low ql:

gold 

silver

lead

zinc

SAND and Dirt, tar, clay are regular exports of North Gate. 1s per k for random low ql. 2s per k for sorted higher ql when available.

PRICES:

marble bricks 4s per thousand

marble shards 2s per thousand

marble slabs... per order 

lumps and ores, let's make a deal 

Can wagoner or deliver by land or water all 3 NFI PVE islands. 

Yhargh of North Gate Melody and North Gate Harmony. 

LEGAL NOTICE:

Lawyer has been tar and feathered so we will have to deal like honorable people. 

NORTH-GATE-LOGO.png

Edited by YharghofNorthGate

need a quote.  how much to wagoneer to   Zalidate  on harmony .  9x large crates for these 600 gold lumps.  600 silver lumps  300 lead lumps and 1200 zinc lumps  

Under 50 ql.   I just need for grinding skill.  I can mine 50-60 now myself.  But want quantity vs quality to just grind metal…. I’m at work can’t recall the skill name lol.  Mixing metals trying to find copper main pain for me.   Thanks. Zalidate   

Edited by validate

1 hour ago, validate said:

Under 50 ql.   I just need for grinding skill.  I can mine 50-60 now myself.  But want quantity vs quality to just grind metal…. I’m at work can’t recall the skill name lol.  Mixing metals trying to find copper main pain for me.   Thanks. Zalidate   

I can do a small quantity of copper at around 58 ql at the moment as well, if you can wait for the mining and smelting. I can have the amount you asked about ready in a day or two. I am smelting the zinc and gold. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YharghofNorthGate said:

I can do a small quantity of copper at around 58 ql at the moment as well, if you can wait for the mining and smelting. I can have the amount you asked about ready in a day or two. I am smelting the zinc and gold. 

that would be great.  add 900 copper too.  i'm normally online most the weekend. only sleep a little  and sometimes get made to do chores.  darn wife....  i try to do most week days so i can avoid them on the weekend 😉  

Alrighty! I will have the order packed and ready for you on the weekend then. Copper might be a little after, maybe next weekend. :) How does 1c each for copper sound?

6 minutes ago, YharghofNorthGate said:

Alrighty! I will have the order packed and ready for you on the weekend then. Copper might be a little after, maybe next weekend. :) How does 1c each for copper sound?

1c each would that not be 9s for 900?  a bit expensive ?    I visited your deed last weekend too  i love it.    let me know how much per large create an include crate cost,  how much in total for the order. 

I think 20c for crates would serve me for restocking them, otherwise you could wagoner them back empty

i am making a ton of them now so i can send back  i think 15-20ql the ones i'm making  save ya time remaking. 

sounds good send what you can this weekend and the rest later.  i log on a few hours every week day too

thanks again.   Zalidate 

packed it all and set up delivery, with a free crate of low copper to get ya started. I labelled some with prices and the rest are 10c per crate. Hoping for a return of the lg crates empty if you get a chance. Ready for accept! 1s90c for goods, 2s total. [19:59:37] You have set up a delivery to Zalidate for 2 silver.

• Like 1

I would like to order 1k of sand and clay each. Bill and deliver to Skoomy on CAD please.

16 hours ago, Skoomy said:

I would like to order 1k of sand and clay each. Bill and deliver to Skoomy on CAD please.

I will get that rolling and will let you know :)

On 5/24/2022 at 4:07 AM, Skoomy said:

digging up the last 400 clay I am short and then sending by wagoner!

On 5/24/2022 at 4:07 AM, Skoomy said:

delivery set up to Skoomy on Cad. [22:41:46] You have set up a delivery to Skoomy for 3 silver and 27 copper. Return empty crates to Yhargh at 20c each for crate cost refund. Or keep crates at the 20c each rate. Let me know if any issues!