Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Add repair to crafting menu

Currently we can do a lot of things from the crafting menu, but one thing we can't do is quickly repair the tool in the window without using the right click menu. Keybinds don't work within the craft menu.

We've adapted to clicking all kinds of things within the window, let's take the next step and add a "Repair tool" button to repair the tool which would fit well next to the damage indicator. I've made a high detail rendering below to indicate the location I'm suggesting.

3OplVmH.png

• Like 8

I like the idea. Would it be an option for the combine button to become a repair button where it's relevant? Items that can be combined can't be repaired, so I don't think there would be overlap there, unless I'm forgetting something.

Edited by Vorticella

I had a similar thought not too long ago. Though I was thinking more along the lines of a Hammer Icon under the hand for repair as well as mirroring the Hand & Hammer to the right slot as well.

DJxkXOj.png

Edit: Even if the UI wasn't changed/added to it would be nice to be able to use the repair keybind while hovering over the tool selection.

Edited by Chromega
  • Like 4