Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

April’s Monthly Skin

April’s “Statuette of the Avenger” skin turns one of Wurm’s largest creatures into a much smaller decorative option! Available through the month of April in the Marks Shop at any settlement token, this skin can be applied to any generic statuette (with no associated deity) to give it a unique and fancy look.

skin_april_statue_of_the_avenger-1024x57
  • Like 1
  • Cat 1

This is pretty lame. Wouldn't be all bad if you mixed these in but releasing them all at once rip. 

Kinda meh on this one but have at least one of the other decoration skins released this year. Not entirely sure what this skin is supposed to be. What is an avenger other than the Marvel junk? Is this a creature that's actually in the game?

31 minutes ago, Kellen said:

Kinda meh on this one but have at least one of the other decoration skins released this year. Not entirely sure what this skin is supposed to be. What is an avenger other than the Marvel junk? Is this a creature that's actually in the game?

Yes it's what's supposed to spawn if you kill the blacklight or whitelight. It's disabled now.

• Like 1

Avenger? Blacklight? Whitelight?

Whuh?

It's stuff like this that makes me feel like an absolute noob even after playing for  a decade.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ajala said:

It's stuff like this that makes me feel like an absolute noob even after playing for  a decade.

Lol I somehow still find things I do not know in Wurm too. But I'v only been here just over 6 years. Is good to hear I have at least 4 more years of learning potential here. Thanks for that.

And @Atndy, thanks for that history lesson 🙂 

My only main issue w/ these statuettes, I do not get the option to 'secure' them. I would like to 'secure' them sometimes.

Thanks for the new skin o/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ajala said:

Avenger? Blacklight? Whitelight?

Whuh?

Whitelight & Blacklight are the alters on chaos, that anybody can go to in order to become a priest (but often they just die a horrible death).  There is the option to attack each alter, which once dead it just respawns but at a different location.  The Avenger was supposed to spawn after it was attacked to act as a sort of protector / guardian.

The model was used eventually as the avatar of player gods when they required you to bring them items for missions

• Like 1

I do love the decorative items. Flower vases are always a yes as I'm always picking flowers. The warrior riding the bear (been there done that) so loved that one. The dragon (whacked at a few of those) so yeah wanted that one too. But that being said I find it very hard to want something that I will never likely see in game and in truth never even knew existed. It has no memory or experience value for me so why put a miniature of this non existent thing on display? Sorry but I have to pass on this one. Also I was kind of hoping for an Easter one of some kind as I do have lots of memories of Easter Bunnies hopping all over Wurm.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Archaed said:

Nahjo finally has a statuette 

No I miss Nahjo again 😭

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 1:30 AM, Katrat said:

I do love the decorative items. Flower vases are always a yes as I'm always picking flowers. The warrior riding the bear (been there done that) so loved that one. The dragon (whacked at a few of those) so yeah wanted that one too. But that being said I find it very hard to want something that I will never likely see in game and in truth never even knew existed. It has no memory or experience value for me so why put a miniature of this non existent thing on display? Sorry but I have to pass on this one. Also I was kind of hoping for an Easter one of some kind as I do have lots of memories of Easter Bunnies hopping all over Wurm.

Avengers were quite common on Epic v2 - quite many missions spawned them. I admit only a smaller portion of the playerbase have memories of them - maybe the statuette is a hint that avengers will be back with the exploration update?

• Like 4

On 4/16/2022 at 11:31 PM, Nomadikhan said:

Paaweelr ❤️

600 days ago last seen 😕

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, FallenKnight said:

600 days ago last seen 😕

can you imagine... game lets you become god, so you work tirelessly completing one mission after the other. So many hours making thousands of materials for mission structures, running from the west side of this deed to the east side of that other one, climbing mtns to cut mission trees. You've done it. You've ascended. but no wait, nvm, system removed

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this