Sign in to follow this  
StevenDorsey

Small Cart Not Drag'able

I've created a small cart in my personal offline server. I've set up explicit permissions for this cart. There is nothing inside the small cart at all. Yet, whenever I try to drag the cart somewhere else, the game instantly stops me with "You stop dragging the small cart".  I don't know why it's not letting me to drag the cart when I'm the owner, have all the permissions, and etc.

2 hours ago, StevenDorsey said:

I've created a small cart in my personal offline server. I've set up explicit permissions for this cart. There is nothing inside the small cart at all. Yet, whenever I try to drag the cart somewhere else, the game instantly stops me with "You stop dragging the small cart".  I don't know why it's not letting me to drag the cart when I'm the owner, have all the permissions, and etc.

There are probably lots of possible reasons that I don't know about, but here are the ones I know can cause this:

- The cart is stuck, maybe in a hedge, fence, or wall. To test this, try using Pull on the cart in the opposite direction of anything it might be stuck in.

- Your toon is already carrying/wearing enough weight that it can't bear the extra weight of pulling the cart. To test this, you can use a GM to temporarily boost the toon's body strength and see if it fixes the issue.