Sign in to follow this  
Joneya

Grand opening of the labyrinth at "Life - an adventure"

With the risk of breaking our beloved WU servers on april 16'th - I thought I would share information about the release of my latest Wurm project with the WO crowd as well :D

image-151

Grand opening on

April 16
at 17:00 (5pm) UTC

WU server: Sklotopolis

Island: Novus

Teleport will be available.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cba392037ff0279118

What started out as me just looking for an excuse to randomly build and decorate somehow, took a life on it's own. My first intention was a "Disney world" of sorts, just randomly themed areas of the deed - but this project seems to have had a life of it's own and it is now an elaborate 3d maze with more than one path to explore. It has been 3 years in the making and me and Elfin have now been busy plotting a public event for the release date.

Plenty of amazing people have helped me out with mats, cool items for decorations, being lab rats (to figure out if I messed up my plan somewhere - which I did! Bless your patience and help Elen <3 ). Given it's taken me 3 years, some players have sadly moved on to greener grasses somewhere (I just can't agree the grass is greener on the other side when it comes to Wurm vs. "other games" - maybe they will come to their senses one day?).

Hope to see you all there <3

Edited by Joneya
  • Like 8
  • Cat 1

While this looks amazing, Town Hall is for WO-specific content, so I've moved this thread to the WU part of the forums.  As this relies on modded content, it could cause confusion if posted alongside stock Wurm Online stuff (where no modding is possible).

Kudos on an impressive project - truly a labour of love!

Pandalet (LFM)

3 hours ago, Pandalet said:

While this looks amazing, Town Hall is for WO-specific content, so I've moved this thread to the WU part of the forums.  As this relies on modded content, it could cause confusion if posted alongside stock Wurm Online stuff (where no modding is possible).

Kudos on an impressive project - truly a labour of love!

Pandalet (LFM)

Pardon for the wrong position and thanks for help moving it :) Was trying to post things at the end of a late night with kids climbing all over me so didn't pay enough attention to where it was posted.

• Like 1

Just finished all the paths of the maze. Spent quite some magic hours, the place is huge and also the enteriors are furnitured full heartedly. Take your time and when you arrive to the actual town in the middle of your journey go around and explore the place, it will well worth the time spent.

Thank you Joneya!

• Like 2