Sign in to follow this  
Pastor

No jurnal progress after closing the rift

Hey,

Today, after completed rift on Exo, my jurnal goal named "close 100 rifts" didn't change. As far as I know it is known problem, but unfortunatelly I was unable to find previous reports about it on forum.

Here is more details about whole situation:

Character name: Pastor

Rift date and sever: 04/04/22, Exodus

DId I loged out soon after rift ended/changed server/experienced client crash etc.: No

Additional remarks: After geeting a message about rift shut and receive mm lump/other standard rift stuff vlaue of my completed rifts in jurnal didn't change. I have tryied to re-log to see it that maybe help, but without positive results.

Odd question... Would this be the 45th rift you've completed by chance?

how many points did you achieve in that rift?

--

there's minimal contribution points requirement to get journal rift goal progression

Edited by Finnn

Could you let me know if anything changes for you after the server restart please?

Hi Guys,

So here are answers on all above questions:

@Shydowno, it would be 34;

@FinnI am aware about that, but as I had over 100 points I believe it should be counted :)

@Pomonajust checked and unfortunatelly nothing changed.

Similar thing happened to my alt - rivenwind. She was at 52% rift, participation points over 90. Rift closed on Desertion, no progress. 10 days later I did another rift on her and her journal progress jumped to 54% - 2 points. 

So it seems the rift was correctly completed for her, the journal goal % simply didn't display it accurately. 

@Pastor I recommend you monitor your journal goal and next rift see if it jumps by 2 points instead of 1. 

I've seen a few times where it doesn't count progress for the rift you finish, but it gets updated after the next one.

Never noticed this to be a thing when I was working on my goal, are only part of the players affected by this then?

Yes happened to me as well, no gain from a rift but next gave 2 instead. There is a slight chance that I miscalculated but not very likely. Was a lowish points rift, around 30 or so points I collected there.

Edited by Jaz

It has been already fixed by Pomona however I will definetelly verify if some extra point appear after next rift.

Thanks all for advices!

Can confirm bugged happened again on my alt, Rivenwind. Rift progress pre-rift was 58%. Post rift still 58%. She had 65 rift points so should've been enough to get to 59. 

@elentari

Can you let me know what happens when you complete another rift please, if you get the one owing as well?

Just finished deliverance rift. It jumped from 58% progress to 60%. So it counted the last rift I did, it just didn't correctly show 59% progress. 

• Like 1

Thank you Elentari, at least now we know it still corrects itself. 

• Like 1