Sign in to follow this  
Avaxas

Public Slaying: The aged sly white dragon

Lake Vrock Alliance cordially invites you to attend the slaying of an aged, sly white dragon on Saturday, April 9th. Timer included below for convenience.

Slaying site, named Lil Flappy Snow White, is not on the highway system. Located near the Troll Hill guard tower highway intersection, southeastern G14 on Xanadu. Signs will be posted.

Map link: Xanadu (yaga.host)

Bone, if any, is reserved. Any other drops will be rolled for among slayers as listed on Niarja.

Premium players in local will receive white dragon blood, used to create Oil of the Blacksmith, and white dragon scale.

We ask that those attending not alter the natural setting of the area. Placement of altars and harvesting is fine, but please refrain from tree cutting, paving or terraforming.

timer_E1649530798.svg

Edited by Avaxas
  • Like 21

Thanks, Avaxas, btw he is the finder of Flappy Snow White, thanks a lot. I shall provide a few maps tomorrow (too much this weekend, 2 unique slayings, preparing a rift site, participating in penning a dragon). Stay tuned. Pointing signs and directions will be given.

As to "refrain from tree cutting, paving or terraforming" I beg to differ. Cutting a tree or two for actual needs is ok, deforesting is not, creating terrible terraces even less, respect the beauty of a birch forest. Those remembering the LVA red dragon slaying at a location very close by will understand what is meant.

Ok. now a few maps:

fCZAXUj.jpg?1

This is the copy of the November 2020 map, from the Starving Red Dragon slaying. SnowWhite resides close to the old location, same way to come.

I also shamelessly steal Eobersig's great overview map from that event: MUaofYp.jpg

Edited by Ekcin
addenda
  • Like 5
  • Cat 1

I always forget about the Xan ones. Nevertheless, I will endeavor to attend.

Bump :)

Dont't want to suppress

Hope the horses will be found.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1

I have recently begun to enjoy the whole slaying situation, the item drops are great for a coin strapped player that hasn't found their coin making niche yet.

If its not something you have considered, just know that the joy of the journey, the excitement of the event, the fun of seeing all those other players in one spot are so worth it.
So even if only once get out in the world and see what's out there and I hope to see you on your travel's while I am on mine :D

Edited by Maelstromm
correct error
  • Like 1

Thank you guys (and gales) for making it public.

Where are the pics??  My guess of 263 in local was low, and I think people would enjoy the view of so many characters drawn together for a single event. :)

• Like 1

Xanadu events are always the adventure. Set sail with my priest an hour ahead of time and got there just in time to summon my other four toons logged in on 4 different computers to prevent creating a black hole. Got my main in position at the last second to take a few swings at the dragon. So far so good. Now to take the long journey back and try to find my second boat which I had to abandon at the border at open sea. After 3 hours of sweeping the northern shores I gave up and went to bed. Spent another hour looking for it today and finally found it 50 tiles further than I thought it would be. Xanadu is unforgiving.

In the end, happy to have participated and glad to have helped the sermons. Great memories.

Cya next time!

• Like 3