Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Murmaider

Yesterday, thanks to the efforts and sacrifices of Vampyr (and assists from others such as Grapekoolaid) this illustrious sea-beast has been caught ready for a public slaying!
Its ferocity is only matched by its anger at the lack of car batteries in the ocean, but its scales are blue and its blood is butchery!

Yes, yesterday was International Mermaid Day! Did you know that Sirens used to be commonly depicted as birds, not mermaids?
Speaking of Mermaids, never a bad time to plug the UK based charity Mermaids which supports trans youths. Some people ask how to pay back my crew for the public slays - this is how. As ever, any calls for donations I make are optional - I won't ask, nor expect it.

487e0a976fa1da4aef53eba86336918f.jpg

Given Vampyr's sacrifices in securing this dragon, I'm allowing the Skull to be passed off to him. This may be the last time I do this: my team is moving towards offering rare custom enchanted weapons (maybe other things, who knows) for turning over uniques to custom slays instead, so all the loot can go public!

0a7b57a18e87337df023ed0f3cfeac1a.png
Here's the location, that's N13 on Independence, deed is Sound of Sirens - we're not on the highway network!

Warning: Daylight Savings is still at it, be sure to arrive early regardless, but this timer is accurate
timer_E1648925980.svg
That should be Saturday at 9PM, servertime!

See you all there, Mermaiders!
Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 28
  • Cat 2

lol well thanks o/ I  may show up.

But I guarantee if I am a unique finder, I'm getting that skull whether u want it or not 😉 

i might be able to make this and may also bring a healer alt with me

Traipse, Lodge Owner Fir Retreat

Looking forward to this, i also put up a Libila Alter near the arena pen, for those are following Libila will get a CR bonus and might need some extra QL to that alter. Sadly my masonry isnt that good atm, there a extreme high QL Fo nearby that is overlapping the pen.

Good luck!

Gonna do my best to be there, looks like its right on my old deed, will be good to see the place again.

What an exciting fight!  For a bit, I felt like we were running around like we were worried about our heads getting cut off.  No strategy, no tactics - we were really winging it!

HQkVvMd.png

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 3

It was crazy, believe there were 268 players in the area and once those players start pouring in the pen, been hearing alot of chucking!!!

Thank for the dragon skull Stan, gonna keep it and set it up once i find a suitable place to deed.

• Like 1