Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Empty Magical Shelf

So here I was, admiring my Collection of Stuff on top of my Large Magical Chests

056c7251d10caa2c87819ffc81634c6a.jpg

And I thought "damn it's cluttered here, if only I could space these items out better, like

on

my

SHELVES"

and the idea hit me that I didn't totally steal/adapt from another suggestion thread!

Here's my mockup of the thing (please make it look better than this)

229910cd0870893027d5cce4a8ccce55.jpg

Look how glorious it is! 

Now, I know how a lot of suggestions are: they're sometimes a lot of dev time, with little ROI: so for this one, instead of saying "good idea" or "+1" I want you all to say how many you'd buy (or how many silvers you'd spend buying as many as you can with that amount). Show they'd get money for this!

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

I want you all to say how many you'd buy (or how many silvers you'd spend buying as many as you can with that amount). Show they'd get money for this!

Money? Nah, bro. They could get my marks in mark store for this 🤣

Oh my, I've wanted some sort of curio cabinet for years!  We've all made due with fussing and placing things _just so_ on an empty shelf, but some sort of museum quality display case would be a dream. 

Assuming they could display and preserve up to 10 small/medium items each, I'd easily pay in silver (probably 3s), marks (3000), or even an nominal increase in upkeep cost per month per item (5c per item?) for one of these beauties.

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 2

.. as long as they look better than the empty shelves we have now, which are simply rough, unpolished planks looking_like (I'm sure they could be better looking anyway, since the furniture has top finishes)

Oh my gosh, I’d probably have so many of these! 

letting us apply chest skins on magic chests would be nice too

Yeah, I'd buy a couple. would prefer paying in silver rather than marks, but yeah, I'd buy 2 or 3

Personally I'd take two, maybe 3.

These things would be flying off the shelves!

• Like 1

Yes I'd buy a bunch of these, marks or silver! 

Considering that this is the equivalent of a magical chest, and that it permits display of vanity items, I see no reason why it shouldn't sell for 20s or more.

I'd buy at least one at that price

I need this for displaying my various wonderful items, and the terrible ones. I want people to see the terrible ones, please!

I'm assuming the volume capacity wouldn't be the same as in an LMC, so maybe not as many silvers/marks as for those?

Although... If they DID have the same capacity and just allowed us to keep cramming items onto the shelves that would be hilarious...

• Like 1

honestly id probably buy a few to be honest even if they added like a flat board on either side for the yule goats and reindeer as well with a patch of enchanted looking magical grass hay bale haha if they did that probably buy upwards of 4 at roughly the same as large magical chest give or take 5s each or even a magical bsb or fsb for the rarity foods and crafted items....those could be 75s to 1g a piece to be honest

Ya, magic shelf, or magic curio cabinet, or whatever, I would have 4-5 of them floating around.

YES! I so support this idea!
Also read this one, which has a lot of the same sentiment ❤️ 

I would probably buy 10-20 over time if I know myself just a bit right ;) 

Bump: Some of the item skins don't make a lot of sense if you can't put the items on display when you're not using them

• Like 1

Yes please! I would love this. I would need to buy at least two to get me started. 

I would have 4-5 of these and would pay silver or marks. This would be a great to have!!!!! Great suggestion!!

Yes I would buy a lot of these. I have a few LMCs I would probably buy 5 or 6 of these with either silver or marks. 

*smalls credit card down on table*

I would add a couple of these to my house. 

I would buy the day it would get introduced