Sign in to follow this  
Darkelf

Blue Dragon!

Well by the time i spot it, it was too late and already charge at me really darn fast and was hoping to escape it. So took a screenshot of it, best i could do without provoking it...

wkW7mkC.jpg

Might be hard to spot it, but it there, at first tho it was a black dragon.

Edited by Darkelf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkelf said:

Well by the time i spot it, it was too late and already charge at me really darn fast and was hoping to escape it. So took a screenshot of it, best i could do without provoking it...

Might be hard to spot it, but it there, at first tho it was a black dragon.

Hmm, SFI or NFI, server? Needing assistance?

If SFI and you want a public slaying, contact Stanlee or Ehizellbob, if a private, Madnath, Silakka, maybe Shydow. NFI I don't know.

Edited by Ekcin

From hence forth, thou shalt be known as Stanlee, The Dragon Whisperer.

Also, great find, DarkElf

Thanks, yeah i talked to Stan about this situations and not sure when or how this is going to be carry out. Unfort this cute thing chased me down to the lake, hitting me twice and i didnt last long. I am surprising how fast and deadly this dragon can be. Glad you can find him Stan, hope it didnt do too much damage to your outfit. Manage to do some serious damage to Grape i was with earlier.

So i dont know how i can take credit for this, but i do like to have some hides from this creature that killed me this morning. But, sadly i cant do much fighting atm, poor fighting skill and all i have is a sickle lol.

6 minutes ago, Darkelf said:

Thanks, yeah i talked to Stan about this situations and not sure when or how this is going to be carry out. Unfort this cute thing chased me down to the lake, hitting me twice and i didnt last long. I am surprising how fast and deadly this dragon can be. Glad you can find him Stan, hope it didnt do too much damage to your outfit. Manage to do some serious damage to Grape i was with earlier.

So i dont know how i can take credit for this, but i do like to have some hides from this creature that killed me this morning. But, sadly i cant do much fighting atm, poor fighting skill and all i have is a sickle lol.

Alright taking that screenshot with the dragon without any words was good swagger, but time for some explanations of what I do:

When I am told the location of a unique, my team and I will pen it and create a public slaying. This public slaying will be free for anyone - newbies, private slayers, people who hate me, and even the ones I hate back - anyone to attend and get in on blood, hide, and the loot roll.

The catch is, however, that the finders, the penners and everyone has the same chance of winning that loot. Sometimes, at my sole discretion, I'll let something like a skull slide off to the finder (this is one of those times). But this is rare, and I never do this with anything more valuable than the skull. Also before putting the thread up I'll talk with the finder and make sure the slaying is at a time they can be sure to attend (do get in touch! Grape said they might have issues with Saturday) so they'll be sure to get the blood/hide, at least.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

Alright taking that screenshot with the dragon without any words was good swagger, but time for some explanations of what I do:

When I am told the location of a unique, my team and I will pen it and create a public slaying. This public slaying will be free for anyone - newbies, private slayers, people who hate me, and even the ones I hate back - anyone to attend and get in on blood, hide, and the loot roll.

The catch is, however, that the finders, the penners and everyone has the same chance of winning that loot. Sometimes, at my sole discretion, I'll let something like a skull slide off to the finder (this is one of those times). But this is rare, and I never do this with anything more valuable than the skull. Also before putting the thread up I'll talk with the finder and make sure the slaying is at a time they can be sure to attend (do get in touch! Grape said they might have issues with Saturday) so they'll be sure to get the blood/hide, at least.

Cool, thanks for trying to be fair with this and let me know how things are planning, unless someone else or group already did it. Looking forward to help, but its a long walk from The Howl if i get killed and unfort i dont have a tent atm.

@Darkelf I can send you a tent for free Ive got a spare and only pop it when you think you may die, or at events such as these. 

Also I would really like to attend this, so folowing. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adruidiazkane said:

@Darkelf I can send you a tent for free Ive got a spare and only pop it when you think you may die, or at events such as these. 

Also I would really like to attend this, so folowing. :D

Well that is nice of you and thank you, i havent really meant very many good players around lately. Sure you can come :)

• Like 1