Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

WTB Sail boat mats

I have returned my newbie Cadence alt to occasional active playtime after a year plus, and am trying to replace my missing rowboat with a sailing boat.  (low ql rowboat named Dreamboat which is still in my vehicle list but can't be found, I had opened it up so someone may have been using it, if you see it or were using it and would like to own it drop me a pm please as I'm happy to change ownership :) )

Anyway,  I hope to purchase some of the bits needed for the sailboat project I am not skilled enough to make myself or don't have mats for, here is the list of needed items:

2 mooring ropes
2 thick ropes
2 cordage ropes
triangular sail
lead to make an anchor 20kg (plus a little extra for fails)

All are mailable so can come from anywhere on NFI, if I find my low skill causes enough damage I may need more so can get back to you at the time lol. Just tell me here or ingame on Wistrel what your price would be please (I know things cost more here than what I'm used to on SFI so I need to be sure I can afford it before committing :D Will be looking to be playing a bit on Saturday.

Hey

I can make all that for you Inc mooring anchor. 

I'm not sure about prises. Also depend how goog ql you looking. So I can propose :

- Ropes for free at around 20ql (can be 40ql or 70ql+,we see what I get) 

- Triangual sail around 40ql for 30c

- Mooring anchor 20ql (20ql lead i have for sure) till 50ql+ becouse I don't remamber how ql of leed I have, so 20ql+ as minimum for 20c. 50ql+ 40c, and if higher than 70ql 50c maybe. 

Right now I'm in work on night shift... Order can be ready tomorow, Saturday. But I'm not sure when I'll be online. Maybe at evening. 

Tell me if you like that, or ask me in game Puro

Greetings 

Edited by puro

Puro that all sounds good so yes please cod to me (Wistrel:) Higher ql is good simply because this character is low skilled so good chances of failing on attaching stuff, but I am happy to try with whatever you can send. On the anchor, I am not sure an anchor can be mailed, but the ore needed to make one is that's why I asked for the lead, but if you have an anchor around to simply test whether or not it can be mailed go for it before deciding.  

Send all to Wistrel please, and thanks so much!

Edited by Tilda

[15:50:31] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to reach Wistrel in less than ten minutes.

happy wurming :)

All attached successfuly Puro thanks so much! Because I did ask for 2 mooring ropes but ended up only needing one since you sent the anchor, I'm gonna send that extra one back to you :) Thanks again I can soon go exploring again!