Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Holy crop Batman, Fo wants in on the action too...

Just in case you haven't received enough free sleep bonus the past couple of weeks, Holy Crop is ready on Melody and I've been asked to organize the cast

We'll do it at Overture, just like the Rite of Spring, that seemed to work out pretty well.

I'm currently thinking Sunday evening, like 10:00pm GMT // 6:00pm EDT  

Please reply with your faith and channeling if you would like to be a part of this

• Like 1

I can help with casting if needed. 100 faith, 90 chan, don't need credit for benediction.

Keep in mind daylight savings is starting this Sunday in Europe. That could cause some confusion.

For this weekend I can join up to 9:30pm GMT on Saturday or 8:30pm GMT on Sunday.

RoS has been cast yesterday, so why not cast this 7 days after Ros? So everyone who wants can profit and of course give them people some time to get rid of the caffein debuff? :D
On top of that, it would help with the daylight savings confusion Arno mentioned. Until then people have settled somewhat to the new time of day. :)

On 3/24/2022 at 8:40 AM, Morbidae said:

RoS has been cast yesterday, so why not cast this 7 days after Ros? So everyone who wants can profit and of course give them people some time to get rid of the caffein debuff? :D
On top of that, it would help with the daylight savings confusion Arno mentioned. Until then people have settled somewhat to the new time of day. :)

Usually we wait 7 days after another Rite to allow for the Faith Swappers to be off cool-down from swapping again.  But all the faith swappers were already Vyn due to the rite being cast on Sunday on Cad

10 hours ago, Sinnjinn said:

Usually we wait 7 days after another Rite to allow for the Faith Swappers to be off cool-down from swapping again.  But all the faith swappers were already Vyn due to the rite being cast on Sunday on Cad

Yeah the past 2 weeks or so were crazy in terms of Global casts on all maps combined. With the 5h bonus from the server down I had a hard time burning all that sb. I only just noticed that I had to convert to Vynora last Sunday already, cuz Vyn was cast on Cadence 1 week ago. Then on Wednesday it was cast on Melody. So much deity swapping. I never expected it to be this stressfull.... 😅

I don't think accommodating people who constantly switch faiths is something anyone should care about.

It seems I am the only one who actually wants to cast it for the journal thing, so I'll shout in server chat and see if anyone else wants to cast.

Speak of the devil: [22:04:59] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Batolemaeus said:

I don't think accommodating people who constantly switch faiths is something anyone should care about.

It seems I am the only one who actually wants to cast it for the journal thing, so I'll shout in server chat and see if anyone else wants to cast.

You surely dont have too, it would just be a nice gesture, thats about it. :)

Sorry everybody Pukaria ninja'd the cast.  Sucks for all you guys that needed the global credit for benediction

That really is slander!! Everyone who commented on the post who wanted in, attended the cast! you never confirmed a time you just set a 'thinking' with no further updates or posts? It was also announced in the server freedom. There were several people who got the cast for journal. 

also you dont even need the cast Sinnjinn :D not everything needs to have your name on it.

Just now, Shinso said:

also you dont even need the cast Sinnjinn :D not everything needs to have your name on it.

I was doing it to help out.  Yea, spending 3 hours of my time round trip is my idea of fun

Just now, Sinnjinn said:

I was doing it to help out.  Yea, spending 3 hours of my time round trip is my idea of fun

That's ok then, Everyone is winning :D

2 minutes ago, Pnutp said:

That really is slander!! Everyone who commented on the post who wanted in, attended the cast! you never confirmed a time you just set a 'thinking' with no further updates or posts? It was also announced in the server freedom. There were several people who got the cast for journal. 

How is the truth slander?  There was a schedule.  Was it really so hard to wait 2 hours in case others showed up for the scheduled time?  If Pukaria wanted to lead the cast I have no issues, I was only trying to help

Just now, Sinnjinn said:

How is the truth slander?  There was a schedule.  Was it really so hard to wait 2 hours in case others showed up for the scheduled time?  If Pukaria wanted to lead the cast I have no issues, I was only trying to help

I don't believe the cast was Ninja'd at all! To call her out in the forums is extremely harsh and yeah slander!! You offered help at a random time with no further confirmation or posts. No time was even set for the cast to take place. It was confirmed in freedom chat and everyone on the thread was present. There were people wanting the cast for Journal in which your time zone didn't fit so it was cast! 

3 minutes ago, Pnutp said:

I don't believe the cast was Ninja'd at all! To call her out in the forums is extremely harsh and yeah slander!! You offered help at a random time with no further confirmation or posts. No time was even set for the cast to take place. It was confirmed in freedom chat and everyone on the thread was present. There were people wanting the cast for Journal in which your time zone didn't fit so it was cast! 

And what if I had been bringing over some people with me?  what about them?  I wasn't this time, but I often am.

1 minute ago, Sinnjinn said:

And what if I had been bringing over some people with me?  what about them?  I wasn't this time, but I often am.

Then make the time official and post on here... not difficult really. Your time zone is not always going to suite everyone

3 minutes ago, Pnutp said:

Then make the time official and post on here... not difficult really. Your time zone is not always going to suite everyone

So your argument is even though a specific day and time was picked, because I said "thinking about' nothing was official?  maybe send me a PM....not difficult really.  And I tried to pick a time that was good for most people

Just now, Sinnjinn said:

So your argument is even though a specific day and time was picked, because I said "thinking about' nothing was official?  maybe send me a PM....not difficult really.  And I tried to pick a time that was good for most people

There really is no Argument, I just feel like your straight attack on Pukaria was very harsh given the broadness of your post! The fact no one else is concerned makes me feel like your being salty for no reason tbh.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shinso said:

Totally agree on this.

22 minutes ago, Cecci said:

Totally agree on this.

Totally spoken like someone who has only ever done things for themselves