Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Highways.

So the highway system is a great thing but to enable it to work on your deed you must change 2 settings in the  " Manage Settings " Tab when you right click your token or writ. 

the 2 options you must tick are "Allow Highways" and  "Mark this if you want your village to show in the find route village list" the problem is they are separated i know its petty but i spend the better part of my morning trying to understand why my deed couldn't be listed as I didn't tick allow highways and i was blind to it untill Moogien and i sent a long time looking at possible problems. 

Can these settings be moved next to each other to make it a little easier 

Edited by wsrich
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, wsrich said:

So the highway system is a great thing but to enable it to work on your deed you must change 2 settings in the  " Manage Settings " Tab when you right click your token or writ. 

the 2 options you must tick are "Allow Highways" and  "Mark this if you want your village to show in the find route village list" the problem is they are separated i know its petty but i spend the better part of my morning trying to understand why my deed couldn't be listed as I didn't tick allow highways and i was blind to it untill Moogien and i sent a long time looking at possible problems. 

Can these settings be moved next to each other to make it a little easier 

When tried to tick, Mark this if you want your village to show in the find route village list , they got a misleading event message:

<Minixcaliber> (Cad) [08:20:27] Cannot disallow highways as you have one on (or next to) your settlement. ,

should be pointing out Allow highways must be enabled