Sign in to follow this  
Fearil

Skinned Items receive Decoration Tag

I just had a thought that it would be nice if skinned items would receive the decoration tag (no decay on up-kept deed) so we can display all our lovely skinned items for our own enjoyment.

Ideally, I'd love to see decoration stands for weapons, armour, general items, that actually display the item you put in (or the first type put in), but short of that, it would be great to make use of tables and empty shelves to display our skinned items and not risk them dying to decay.

Thoughts?

• Like 7

Yes, those pottery jars are going to make some people very upset otherwise

• Like 1

I quite like the idea of this honestly. Or at least better thought going into what skins are being made in what way, since it feels a bit phoned in currently. Pottery jar getting a flower skin? Really?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madnath said:

I quite like the idea of this honestly. Or at least better thought going into what skins are being made in what way, since it feels a bit phoned in currently. Pottery jar getting a flower skin? Really?

This is it for me. We literally have a flowerpot, with mechanics to reduce decay by watering them, and this was applied to a jar. 

The fact it's even a skin at all is odd

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Archaed said:

This is it for me. We literally have a flowerpot, with mechanics to reduce decay by watering them, and this was applied to a jar. 

The fact it's even a skin at all is odd

Getting flashbacks to the troll club skin, where the thought wasn't put in beforehand so the troll club was made repair + impable.

A good change, don't get me wrong. This is just silly.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 8:26 PM, Fearil said:

Ideally, I'd love to see decoration stands for weapons, armour, general items, that actually display the item you put in (or the first type put in), but short of that, it would be great to make use of tables and empty shelves to display our skinned items and not risk them dying to decay.

+1 yes. Players have long wanted stands to display the actual items they made including painted, rares and skinned. And I personally would be more inclined to purchase skins if I knew they would last and not decay away. Otherwise I'm just wasting my marks.

• Like 2

Yeah, a better display option would be great! This suggestion is what I would consider to be a stopgap solution that I would hope (ignorance is bliss) is easier to implement in the short term.