Arathok

[RELEASED] FuelStorage Mod

Don't know if this will be seen or not.
How do we set the temp? As I can't seem to see where. I can only open/close the feeder. Or was that feature removed?

On 20/11/2023 at 15:16, Lorelei said:

Don't know if this will be seen or not.
How do we set the temp? As I can't seem to see where. I can only open/close the feeder. Or was that feature removed?

Sorry for the late reply,

If the FuelStorage has been placed newly, you first have to open its feeder. Then you will be able to set a temperature via the feeder.
If you examine the fuel storage you should see which settings its set to.

Feel free to post here again, if that didn't help! 

Heya @Arathok!

Thanks for the mod - love it!!!!

The config for skill doesnt seem to work - Ive tried every whole number from 1-24. Option to craft still doesnt show unless 25+ skill. Ive also tried with and without the semicolon at the end.

refuelForges=true
refuelOvens=true
refuelSmelters=true
refuelKilns=true
refuelStills=true

# How much blacksmithing Skill is required to craft the Fuel Storage put 1.0 for always craftable. DONT put anything under 1.0!
minimumSkill=1.0

#This will give you detailed info about what is happening with every single fuel storage and their accompaniying furnaces. it will also fill your log pretty good and blow up its size.
# use this to find out about any oddities that might occur or ... involuntary bug hunting. hue hue hue
verboseLogging=true;

On 22/03/2024 at 03:52, Equinox said:

Heya @Arathok!

Thanks for the mod - love it!!!!

The config for skill doesnt seem to work - Ive tried every whole number from 1-24. Option to craft still doesnt show unless 25+ skill. Ive also tried with and without the semicolon at the end.

refuelForges=true
refuelOvens=true
refuelSmelters=true
refuelKilns=true
refuelStills=true

# How much blacksmithing Skill is required to craft the Fuel Storage put 1.0 for always craftable. DONT put anything under 1.0!
minimumSkill=1.0

#This will give you detailed info about what is happening with every single fuel storage and their accompaniying furnaces. it will also fill your log pretty good and blow up its size.
# use this to find out about any oddities that might occur or ... involuntary bug hunting. hue hue hue
verboseLogging=true;

Heya, im working on a new release for fuel storages will post link here!