Sign in to follow this  
validate

Steam deck and wurm online. Anyone try yet

11 hours ago, validate said:

i wonder about adding a controler or those small keyboard and mouse.  i'd just want to be able to take it to work during my lunch, dont mind having a small keyboard to use. 

You can play the whole game without a keyboard or controller just fine.

The only part that is not BETTER than a pc to me is chat, in which case you just have to select chat and push your virtual keyboard button. I hate virtual keyboards but when I use my deck chat is usually not my priority anyway

• Like 1

I launched Wurm on my deck a few days ago and it ran just fine. Tried to launch it a second time a couple days later and suddenly it's not working anymore for some reason. The launcher will run but after I hit Play the screen just goes black and nothing happens. Ive given it as many as 10 minutes before to boot and nothing. The screen is still backlit, fans running, and the action wheel in the lower left even pops up when I slide my finger on the trackpad but everything is just black. I'm not sure if I changed anything in the settings. I just can't understand why it would run fine at first and then not the next day. Ive tried reinstalling, etc. 

Anybody have any idea what may be going on?

Edited by PlagueDoctor