Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Vynora brimming with power

Hello good people of Melody.  I know that Vynora is Brimming with Power, and a couple of you are chomping at the bit to get the Rite cast so lets get a schedule going for who would like to join in.  Vyn Rite is being cast on Cadence on Sunday, so I think we should give people a few days to burn their sleep bonus from that cast.  So lets say Wednesday the 23rd.  Also if nobody has any objections I would like to make the time EU friendly, so 8:00pm GMT

So lets tentatively say 8:00pm GMT on March 23rd

If there is someone who would like to host this at their deed that's great, otherwise we'll do it at Overture. 

If you would like to be a part of this, please post below with your faith and channeling, or post with any comments you have about the time

I can bring my priest Anglomango with 100 faith as a backup if you need it. I already have my benediction journal entry :) 

hey sinn

omtor wants to be part of this for his benediction

omtor, faith 79+, channeling 40

Do you plan to delay in regard of the 5 h of SB we all get on tuesday 22nd because of the server outtage? Not many people will be able to burn their 5 h of Sb between tuesday and wednesday.

• Like 1

I seriously considered it, but the Melody people have been waiting a long time for this cast.  My advice:  get some caffiene

I have a barrel of Khavesi sitting here so not a concern for me. Just asked in general.

(Maybe) Coming, 67ish Faith and 24 Channeling

[16:01:54] As the Rite of Spring is completed, followers of Vynora may now receive a blessing!

Thank you to everyone that showed up.  We barely had enough favor to cast