Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

What YOUR end-game goal?

I’m at the phase in Wurm where my main play style is casually grind skills to 70, and chosen skills to 90, and to focus on the renaturalization of areas on the map.  The projects are long, and people do not care so will inevitably destroy them again, but I like to think it gives people that “I found this unexplored area” feeling.  At the end of the day, that’s what we’re all looking for.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Nomadikhan said:

focus on the renaturalization of areas on the map.  The projects are long, and people do not care so will inevitably destroy them again, but I like to think it gives people that “I found this unexplored area” feeling.  At the end of the day, that’s what we’re all looking for.

I've spent so many years, well over a decade now really, protecting and reshaping the south east steppe on Deliverance that I have probably made a list of 30-40 enemies over the years, people who still to this day will come and dig up portions of it to spite me. Continue doing your renaturalization, plenty of players will appreciate you for it. They always say 'its just the steppe' until they come to hunt and can't find any monsters...always.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Blazecraze said:

I've spent so many years, well over a decade now really, protecting and reshaping the south east steppe on Deliverance that I have probably made a list of 30-40 enemies over the years, people who still to this day will come and dig up portions of it to spite me. Continue doing your renaturalization, plenty of players will appreciate you for it. They always say 'its just the steppe' until they come to hunt and can't find any monsters...always.

It’s so true haha.

• Like 1

Build a quaint little deed which looks nice. Monolithic structures not required. After that, enjoy my handiwork and log on for 30 minutes every day to farm and one hour every week to harvest. Shameless plug: 

Main goal is to reach 100 tailoring.

Was doing mostly leather lately, switching to cloth.

Here's my grind set up:

Spoiler

EcfKp6D.jpg

I reached a point where i was completely happy with all the skills on my character and kinda done with grinding a few years ago now and focused entirely on just fun building projects etc.

So if i ever find cause to post "it's finished" on this thread i can't imagine what else i'd have after....

• Like 3

To become skilled enough to sustain my play with in-game earnings.   Kinda there, but feeling a lil burnt out.   Wurm is work.  :P

• Like 1

To shitpost and spend more time on these forums than playing the game itself. 

Or maybe to quit the game every other month, but still come back to it and to post here. 

Not sure which one yet. 

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

Endgame for me would be when I can craft everything at the best those things can be made. Specifically, it would be something as follows.

1. Lower 90's skill for almost every skill in the game.

2. 99 carp and mason for max building.

3. 98 to 99 skill (what's needed to get 100 ql resources) for the resource harvesting skills: mining, woodcutting, digging, farming.

4. Strength, doubt I'll every finish training this characteristic. 

If I somehow get those done (or close enough to done) I'd work on 100's.

39 minutes ago, PandyLynn said:

All the titles possible on pve xD

Now we know pandy's immortal.. casually chasing all lv100 titles😎

• Like 1

Finishing mining the 4k tiles under my deed : at my pace, next 2-4 years.

95+ in all the smithing skills. Get a scale set done. Get 95+ in ship building. 

By the time I get all this: 10 years. If not later :D 

Real end goal, play until Wurm gets electricity added or some power / logic addition... (probably never, but one can dream)

6 hours ago, Finnn said:

Now we know pandy's immortal.. casually chasing all lv100 titles😎

Madnath taught me the way

• Like 1

I dont think there is end-game goals in here, most of us just keep playing while doing random things. This can go on and on, until you decide to take a long break, rage quit or get banned.

I dont pay much attention to achievement, just find something to do that will keep myself happy and relax. Funny thing is, if i find a spot to settle, it will get boring fast within a month or two. So i probably wont deed at all, just camp and move around alot here. Feel like the same thing i do in real life as well.

More purple items, accidentally get some skills, still stumble upon that feeling of running from a million mobs through a forest, maybe get one of each rare statue if I'm feeling very ambitious. Wurm doesn't have an endgame for me. 

1. Wall off my mountain with a 6 wide canal+highway setup
2. Terraform the mountain and make it look like a chocolate cake
3. Hollow out the inside and raise the ceiling to max height
4. Grind all resource making and processing skills to 95
5. Grind all item creation skills to 90
6. Grind all other skills to 70
7. Create a set of every type of armor
8. Create 2 sets of fantastic gear 1 for grinding skills and 1 for every day use
9. Make enough money to be able to make my 3 deeds have 50 years of upkeep each
10. Reach 100 in every characteristic
11. Have a breeding pair of every breedable animal and a good stock of them too(This includes hostile mobs)

They are some of my "end game" goals that i have planned for the next few years i swap between working on each of them every few weeks before i burn out on wurm

• Like 2

Mine was "grind prayer to 70" and "grind botanise to 90", but that fizzled out.

Now it's just enjoying my wurm retirement, watching the world below the mountain slowly return to wild forest.

• Like 1

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

• Like 3

On 4/1/2022 at 1:28 PM, wipeout said:

1. Wall off my mountain with a 6 wide canal+highway setup
2. Terraform the mountain and make it look like a chocolate cake
3. Hollow out the inside and raise the ceiling to max height
4. Grind all resource making and processing skills to 95
5. Grind all item creation skills to 90
6. Grind all other skills to 70
7. Create a set of every type of armor
8. Create 2 sets of fantastic gear 1 for grinding skills and 1 for every day use
9. Make enough money to be able to make my 3 deeds have 50 years of upkeep each
10. Reach 100 in every characteristic
11. Have a breeding pair of every breedable animal and a good stock of them too(This includes hostile mobs)

They are some of my "end game" goals that i have planned for the next few years i swap between working on each of them every few weeks before i burn out on wurm

Slow awed clap for 2 and 8.  Inspired.

leveling a mountain to water level is easy if you play everyday.. it's only few million actions, what's that for a wurmian

ez

My goal is to Talk to a new guy 6 months in and have him say " Yeah that tutorial was AWESOME" and not be either drunk or paid to say so>?

To enjoy the game and have fun with other players. 

• Like 2

Seeing a new name in local , talking to said new player, helping him out. 

And a year later see him grow, build his deed, farm , area and become good friends. 

Hasn't happened to me in 5 years because all new players quit in less than a year...This was depressing.

• Like 1