Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Massive champion dragon attack

Here's a Forest Giant

Forest_Giant.jpg

He's big, no lie, but you've seen champion creatures right? The massive spiders wandering the plains, big as houses?

Oh yeah, you bet he's big as a champion

1hTDKOV.jpg

OH YEAH HE A BIG BOI

Now, here's a Red Dragon:

qLxXYTs.jpg

You know where this is going. A champion dragon must be a true horror to experience, a flying colossus that wrecks both man and village. Something to truly fear. Do not worry, I will shield your minds, here is a champion dragon:

Spoiler

qLxXYTs.jpg

I know what you're thinking. It's "wait what?" well let me tell you: you ever noticed champ crocs and scorps are no bigger? 

This is because they have the isVehicle tag, which makes them rideable. If they were bigger, that'd be hella sweet but cause all sorts of other issues.

Problem is, you can't ride dragons - not any more. There's no good reason not to have massive dragons.

We need massive dragons.

this is not a slaying thread

• Like 21

So when you're killed by a dragon it's

... Vehicular manslaughter?

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

We need massive dragons. And I only know one website to get them from but not a game with them.

Give it to us devs. Please.

I mean, give us a chance to target them before StanLee's horde descends.

Yes!

From memory a champion scorpion is bigger than a dragon.

There are champion dragons. They just spawn rarely. And aye, they should be bigger :D

Yes! Would love to see house sized dragons! Even better would be actual 'bosses' other than the uniques (and avatars for the few wicked who like to kill them lol) that everyone can fight but in leu of that then champ sized dragons will do :)

Oh yes, please, I want to see huge champ dragons... from a safe distance... Like, from over there, behind that mountain...

+1 from me.

+1

19 hours ago, Madnath said:

And I only know one website to get them from but not a game with them.

that sounds quite bad

• Like 1

Imagine that dragon snacking with a player, could cause real injuries(to the dragon), what about a cow or bison, any of the bigger creatures, this is not going well, we'll be invaded by angry peta supporters, make them bigger, let them snack with cows in peace with no injuries while feeding.

+1

Champion dragon slaying one time in year something like rift but wicht giant dragon?

0.o is 20 times stronger than normal and drops 5 times more scales and blood? realy good idea

Edited by Neutral

Bumping this as we prepare to kill our pathetically normal-sized (though he does have one ripped arm) champion dragon.

Give us giant dragons!

• Like 1