Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Forest Floppa strikes again - updated with location

With pitchforks in hand, chanting "U. G. L. Y. you aint got no Alibi you ugly.....hey hey you ugly" we were able to pacify the brute for now, but we must all come together to rid our lands of this menace!

FUNK (Freedom UNique Killers) brings you another public slaying!!  A Forest Giant has been found and penned by one of our members (awsome job Talios....two in a row!!) and is being shared with everyone!

Forest Giants give the 'giantslayer' title and their blood can be mixed into a potion of woodcutting which will increase the ql of logs when applied to a hatchet or saw.

The slaying will take place SATURDAY at 8:00pm EST // 1:00am (Sunday) GMT

The location is around K-16.  More exact directions will be provided a little closer to the slaying.

timer_1647133235.svg

Thank you, and remember, if YOU find a unique, no matter what you want to do with it (slay it privately, publicly, or sell it) contact me for help

Location:  The slaying is just a little SW of Hillside Hallows, just a little ways up from the base of the hill, right at the tree line.   There is a pointing sign on the highway between Hillside Hallows and Oakenvally (both on the community map), follow the sign due south about 65 tiles and you're there

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 9

Thanks for sharing again FUNK :) I wont be able to make it at this hour but I wish you all a happy hunt 

I should be able to be on for it. Thanks for making it public for all Harmony players to have their chance to join!

V

Edited by Tristanc
Nevermind, I missed the edit to the OP.