Sign in to follow this  
raxias

Looking for villagers!

Hello potential new villager!

I'm currently living on my deed on Melody with one other player (who does our horse breeding) but sadly we are on opposite timezones and I'd love to hang out with more people and have quite a bit of spare room. The deed has been around since the launch of Melody and has alot to offer including...

* Space for your own house (but only after you've proven to have been active for at least a month first). For those without the skills I can even build something for you. Until then however we have a temporary bunk house with beds that are free to use.

* Community crafting building next to the token with forges, oven, lots of bulk materials and everything you need for skilling your crafting.

* Lots of farmland, we currently don't have a dedicated farmer so alot of the usual land I use for extra farm space is being used for tree farms currently. But we still have 1 good sized farm.

* A mine! Infact we have a whole underground docks and boat tunnel.

It doesn't matter if you are a new player or a veteren, however the requirements are that you use discord (don't have to use the voice comms if you don't want. You need to have a sense of humour (hard requirement since we live in Tegrity's local) and you must have premium! Why? Because it shows me you are somewhat commited to playing the game for more then a couple of days.

While the deed is in an alright position right now I'm looking to drastically improve and expand it with many projects including finishing touches to the boat tunnel, building my own house, adding the deed to the highway network, building a proper inn/bunkhouse for guests and new villagers and lastly I want to build a market.

If you would like to join please message me on the forums!

Q6JQFgp.jpeg

czAAXi2.jpeg

5SK5EkT.jpeg

i would like to join you but constructions make my fps low and the cave is healthier for me, if you accept that i mine and blacksmith i can join you my nick ingame viril

Posted (edited)

I dont know whether to be triggered or flattered - Tegridy :P

But join Raxi guys, couldnt find a nicer person to join and youll be situated right in the heart of Melody... right next door to me 🤣

Edited by Crack
  • Like 1