Sign in to follow this  
raxias

Looking for villagers at Catnip Tree Farm!

Hello potential new villager!

Catnip Tree Farm is a long standing deed on Melody and a small community hub for like minded players who wish to play the game a little more socially. We have a lot of experienced players and resources to help out brand new players to the game as well as setups and resources for the more endgame and meta grinding for veterans! Below is a list of a few of the things our deed can offer you;

* When you first join you will be assigned a 2x2 room in our inn, however players that plan to stay long-term will eventually be given their own house plot!

* Community crafting building next to the token with forges, oven, lots of bulk materials and everything you need for skilling your crafting.

* Community kitchen with planter racks, lots of food and resources, magic chest for affinity meals.

* Lots of farmland and space for more if needed.

* A mine! In-fact we have a whole underground docks and boat tunnel.

* Free horses both draft and speed since one of our villagers is a dedicated breeder!

* An ondeed public market.

* A pan-filling house for mass cooking grind (or making money if you want to pan fill).

* Become part of one of the biggest and most active alliances on Melody, the same alliance that hosted the recent Melody impalong!

* Experienced players ondeed to help out, we have every single crafting skill covered and one of each type of priest.

It doesn't matter if you are a new player or a veteran, however the requirements are that you use discord (don't have to use the voice comms if you don't want. You need to have a sense of humour (hard requirement since we live in Tegrity's local) and you must have premium! Why? Because it shows me you are somewhat committed to playing the game for more than a couple of days.

While the deed is in an alright position right now I'm looking to drastically improve and expand it with many projects including expanding the housing mine, terraforming the upper catnip area of the deed, finishing touches to the boat mine and building some underground highways to make traveling easier. New players to the deed are more than welcome to help out but we don't expect anything in return for joining - we just want some more company to hang out with!

If you would like to join please message one of these characters ingame; Pythius, Raxi, Jomog or you can message me on discord; Raxi#5613

abFD3Zl.jpeg

BJUlODH.jpeg

G1RiGFJ.jpeg

d36iJER.jpeg

MzcnTQV.jpeg

Edited by raxias

i would like to join you but constructions make my fps low and the cave is healthier for me, if you accept that i mine and blacksmith i can join you my nick ingame viril

I dont know whether to be triggered or flattered - Tegridy :P

But join Raxi guys, couldnt find a nicer person to join and youll be situated right in the heart of Melody... right next door to me 🤣

Edited by Crack
  • Like 2

I don't have a premium account...but I'm working within the game to get silver to do it...I'm a slightly more experienced player, I played for 1 year and had premium, I had skills lvl 48 in WorkLeather and lvl 50 in Farm, so I didn't play for 6 months, I currently work from home in real life...so I have a lot of time to stay logged into the game to perform work and level quickly, I'm logged in for approximately 12 to 15 hours a day in the game...I can even log in on discord, but my English is not fluent, I will have to communicate through chat with a translator (I'm from Brazil)
If you have a vacancy in the community, just send me a PM in the game...
Edited by Bobmarley