1. 1. How old are you?

• Under 18
    • 18 - 34
    • 35 - 44
    • 45 - 54
    • 55 - 64
    • 65+

3 hours ago, Zexos said:

32 currently but I keep on forgetting how old I am when people ask me in person.  As in I actually fully forget. Like,  age does not matter much anymore.

Saaame. I usually struggle to remember what year it is then math it out from there

• Like 1

41 currently , but in my head like early 30's max?

• Like 1

I'm just going to come right out with it.

Breathe Amant!

So Amant is 53 in Wurm years. I am soon to be 52 in Amy years! 

Age is just a number...

Right???

IMG_1352.jpeg

• Like 6

Currently my number shows 46, been at it for 16 years nows, just cant leave it alone lol

I'm 42, and I've been playing Wurm for close to a decade (minus a hiatus due to finances and my insanely busy schedule at the time). Sadly I have no answers, only questions, but not The Question.

• Like 2

22! Started playing wurm when I was 13

• Like 1

Nearing 38 in the void that is reality; though, age is subjective in Wurm.  Some days ole Nomad is 8 and other days he’s pushing 38.

I was running a FidoNet BBS in my younger years....

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 3:49 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

Ah the C64 days.Games on Tape... and you would need the below tool for emergency rewinds!

mvaaVFM.jpg

and £1 would get you a copy of Zzap64!

hxoaySY.jpg

Back on Topic.... im old!

I guess I am officially old then lol. I used to have the basic code book for C64 to write your own programmes. Damn that nostalgia gets me everytime, I will tell you now if I could have the option to go back in time I would haha.

• Like 1

Wanted to point something out about age: physical age matters only for physical reality, and when it comes to anyone you meet online, well i dont know anyone who could be a child mentally(i never really was), however emotionally i can tell you that we do exist. 'Growing up' in this area is a matter of experience. most people have that happen in grade/middle/high school. 

for someone in my position, for me to grow in this area i have to 'listen' with my gift and learn about other people. There is one problem most of the time here: there are people out there that get a bit jealous when i learn this way. it takes me time to translate it into a language that others understand, and when i cant immediately share with them what i learned, they blast me. very few are aware of this happening - the real trolls and bullies - even if they like to push the 'emotions' so hard as to make you think its the entirety of the universe backing them.

my only c64 encounter was when somebody asked me to install software from another epoch and I checked the hw specs😬