Sign in to follow this  
Sheffie

Who wants a waterfront house?

I'm expanding the dock area of Mooncat Lake, Q10, and I'm now inviting players to visit and claim a plot of land — for a house, warehouse, or similar waterfront building — for a nominal one-time fee.

The fee will be fair, affordable, and negotiable. I'm not doing this to make money, but to encourage players who want to be part of a lakeside community. 

You'll get on-deed waterfront property with no decay and no upkeep.

• I have several plots available, ranging from a 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5 or 2x6. There is also a completed 3x3 house.
  • Buildings will have water on three or four sides, depending on the size and location you choose.
  • Buildings can be 3 to 5 stories high.
  • Buildings will be connected to the mainland by stone bridges on the third floor.
  • There will be a public terrace on the third floor allowing other people to pass through each building.
  • Construction can be wood, timbered, or any type of stone.
    • Sandstone, slate, and marble available at cost.
    • Rendered or pottery brick if you supply the materials.

I will plan and construct the building, including connecting bridges, and will retain ownership in case you leave the game.

(But I will not reclaim any building unless it's been abandoned for a year.)

Note that, while these plots do have deep-water access, there is no current route for deep water vessels to reach the open sea. There's a river for knarrs and boats. If you want to evaluate the area for yourself, please come and visit.

Interested?

Questions?

Please post here.

Edited by Sheffie
  • Like 4

Sounds like an amazing chance to be part of a community; totally love it.

Due to RL circumstances I can't really log much (if any) in game nowadays, but if you can save me a spot for when I'll be back I'd absolutely love to be part of this!

• Like 1

Great idea. I will come visit the place one of the coming days. 

Sounds wonderful Sheffy, May you get some lovely people. 

• Like 1

I dont think you will get many biters if you insist on owning the building itself as well

Edited by Jeston