Sign in to follow this  
Daash

ingame "atm" token

I suggested this many years ago, way before i took a break but i think the game could use a token like the village one but one that only allows to take money out.

That way one would be able to place it where it would be best suited. That way players wouldnt have to get access to the village token (that in my case are hidden in a abscure area that demand that i unlock no less the 4 doors).

It should of course need some kind of enchantment. Courier are the most logical.

When it comes to looks why not have a stone pillar from stone altars and maybe bird or pig on top of it.

Anyways that my 2 cents on the idea.

• Like 1

So... a mediaeval fantasy Automatic Teller Machine.

No, thanks.

On 3/5/2022 at 3:07 AM, Daash said:

That way one would be able to place it where it would be best suited. That way players wouldnt have to get access to the village token (that in my case are hidden in a abscure area that demand that i unlock no less the 4 doors).

Our token is in a bad spot too but I'd rather just be able to move the token.  Sadly that means the cost of re-deeding and hassle of redoing all those annoying perms for not just villagers but an entire alliance.

• Like 2