Sign in to follow this  
kordethbludscythe

Vynora ritual needs to be done

it has been over 2 months in the waiting and it needs to be done, i dont really give a rats behind about waiting for the other servers this is melody  the rites should not be dependant upon who  needs the journal entry or who chooses to swap faiths just for a 5 hour sleep bonus once a week. this is real bs that people think that the rites need to be planned and scheduled around this bs.

My priest InnkeepFlandel is willing to help out he is 75 faith we just need to find a location and commit other priests to this project

Edited by kordethbludscythe
adding toon info

You're right.  Why should you care about anybody but yourself?  Who cares that others may need the credit for benediction and will have to wait 6 months for it to be ready again.

But if it's been ready for 2 months, how come I'm only hearing about it today?  If you haven't put in any effort to get it cast, you really haven't been waiting. The population on Melody is pretty small, and it will be difficult to get it cast without help from people from other servers, but if you don't let us know it's ready, we can't really help can we?  I travel all the time to get global spells cast, as do many others, but we have no way of knowing it's ready

I also find it fairly humorous, that we had this argument at a PUBLIC SLAYING, which my team found and SHARED WITH THE COMMUNITY and you showed up to.  Or maybe I should start being as selfish as you and stop hosting public slayings?  Trust me when I tell you my team is more then capable of taking out a Troll King without any help

Edited by Sinnjinn

I find that the best way to get these things done is to organize it yourself, even if you must host it at the starter deed. Lately many events have been posted about on the forums ahead of time, It doesn't need to be weeks in advance, a few days atleast is fine.

E: Whoops didn't realize this was in the Melody section. Hopefully you all can get RoS going soon. :)

Edited by fencejumper
didn't notice which section. :)

truthfully i didnt think it would cause such a uproar when i originally asked that we do it in the troll slaying posting, i thought it would be a conveinient time to get it done because i didnt see it getting done too soon otherwise, that was all there was too it until people started declaring that we shouldnt do it to give consideration to other. Sinnjinn i did not intend for this to get so far out of hand but seriously i did not think it would be the problem it has become. i did not want that to be what happened at all and i seriously think that the public slayings are a very nice thing you do for the community, yes you are right you dont have to do them. so thank you for the public slaying. 

now for the real thing here i have been in the game since steam launch and i do remember what a pain it was to get the casts going and organized during the first 6-9 months of the nfi servers and all the issues with ninja casts ruining the fun for those that needed or wanted the journal completion, yet somehow this has become a different sort of problem now because players are expecting the people of a server to be patient until it can get scheduled. this is not right either, it is not right or fair to penalize the players that have no inclination(or the means too) to jump on the faith swap server hopping bandwagon. i am by no means being selfish my priest had full sleep bonus bar because i can never seem to find enough things for him to do that burns it off faster than i can regain it on my bed. all my priest does is enchant doodads that my smith makes and prays. my other vynora charactors however are either mainline crafters that constantly use their bonus's or my miner charactor that doesnt know what sleep bonus is anymore.

there are 3 pve servers and the other 2 servers are full of people constantly adding to the faith pool for their respective dieties so getting to point in which they can cast the respective rites is a lot easier than here on melody server, how do i know this? i have lived on both the other servers and as many people know i have helped with many things including lending support to casts that were understaffed with my Fo priestess and my Mag priestess. i am not as selfish as you may believe and any such selfishness i harbor these days is because of reactions and drama like what occurred over this stupid rite.

plain and simple holding off on the rites on melody penalize all players on melody 

Well this seems quite an interesting rant considering I live on melody and was the one to ask it to wait… The only one thing I will say is be careful how much you rant over things like this as if you haven’t seen how easy these get hijacked you haven’t been paying attention. Like Sinnjinn said I am also one of the people who have probably cast the most globals on NFI and they are VERY easy to get together if you just put in a tiny bit of effort. I can almost facilitate every rite inside my own circle. The fact you don’t care for the community almost makes me want to log on and cast it right now, just so YOU don’t get and for those that know me will know I’m capable 😏

Please just don’t be so selfish, think of the small community of wurm players and organise the rite for what suits the majority.

• Like 2

If you havent got the capabilities to cast if.. dont see what your complaining about, the simple fact is on melody there are only a few select parties that are capable of casting Ros and they are most defenitly not your servants.. 

Theres no issue with people wanting to organise rites for the journal entry... if they have the means its down to them. 

Sounds like you just take issue with everyone but yourself 

Edited by Crack

apparently no one really pays attention to what people post and Pnut you of all people shouldnt be naysaying this seeing you should have noticed this 2 months ago and organized it after all when i first playing on melody server it was you who said i should pray as often as allowed so we could get these casts ready to be cast

as for the whole not have the capabilities to cast the spell yes i can participate in the casting having enough favor to link in so that the min 50 favor per participant is available 

This is exactly the reason why i tend to not participate in the community as a whole because every time i try something so much drama erupts over it, it is not selfish to want the cast by any means. but what do i know i am not one of the "in players" because i tend to keep to myself most of the time.

I just believe the reason “drama erupts” is the way you have gone about it. Saying “I don’t give a rats behind about others”. All this would have took is a simple post or even a simple PM to one of very few people on Melody who you know are capable of getting this together. It doesn’t take a genius to know who can get this cast for you in under 24hrs. It’s not about keeping you out of it, or even being selfish for melody. It’s about facilitating the wider community. 

By all means get it together and cast it for yourself as many have done before, no one can make you wait we can just simply ask.

Edited by Pnutp

Most of what you posted is moot because you didn't try to get it cast before.  Why is it suddenly an issue now, and not 2 months ago?  Two months ago there were no other rites ready and I promise you the smallest effort of a Forum post letting the community know it's ready would have got it cast.