Sign in to follow this  
Elarael

Ritual of the Sun 3/13/22

Magranon is brimming with power!

What: Ritual of the Sun

Spoiler

Description

Magranon spell available to priests at 50 faith. An enchantment spell castable on altars. Requires linking with multiple priests to be possible.

The spell is available to cast once the deity's favor is full. Only prayers and sermons that could cause valid faith gains increase deity favor, which is used to charge rite spells. If you are capped at the 30 or 100 faith caps, you can still provide to the deity favor as long as you have the valid timing available. Missions also provide some deity favor, scaled on the difficulty of the mission.

Effects

• Priests and followers gain 0.2% body stamina towards 100 and 5 hours of sleep bonus through a single prayer. This benefit can be experienced up to 24 hours from the cast, by praying.
  • Buildings, fences, and bridges inside Magranon's domain are repaired, up to full damage.
  • Meteor showers will begin throughout the duration of the spell, for the server it is cast on.

*Meteor showers will occur and boulder-like meteorites will land across the server which have random metal type and can be mined directly for lumps. 
   *All metals except alloys and moonmetals will be possible
   *Difficulty of mining meteorites will be lower than mining an equivalent vein in a cave, leading to higher average quality of metals.
   *Meteorites will not change terrain, and will avoid landing on highways, deeds, structures, and deep water.
  • Magranon followers get 100 water, 100 food, and 50 nutrition boost (up to 50 nutrition), with the event message: You feel a sudden surge of energy!.

Notes

• The spell will disappear from list after a successful cast. The cooldown for this spell is similar to that of other global spells.
  •  

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Ritual_of_the_sun

Where: Isle of Skye 

Spoiler

Coordinates: 1795, 1393

Map Tile: i-15

Community map: https://cadence.yaga.host/#1795,1393

When: March 13th 9:00 PM GMT

Why: Because we can.

Event hosted by me (Castael) so obvi there will be a mobile market.

Market stalls will be available, as well as forges for imping and altars for sermons. 

If you would like to imp for people and have any requirements such as materials or storage and such please PM in advance!

Casters:

Lead: Stetner

Link one: (Reserved)

Link two: MrFarmy

Link three: Nieustraszony

Link four: Basilisk

Link five: Kestie

Link six: Stevii

Link seven: Zadiy

Link eight:

Let us know if you would like to participate in the casting. Priority goes to those needing their journal entry. 

Summons will be available for the market/sermons well before the event.

Mobile market thread:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/189077-mobile-market-info/&tab=comments#comment-1896063

Edited by Elarael
  • Cat 1

Hey Cas,

If it is possible I'd like to get MrFarmy involved in the link, 66 Faith 30 channeling. 

Apologies for the bad channeling 😔

Can i get a spot for Basilisk.. he needs it for journal.. 98+ faith, still working on channeling. :) Thanks in advance

Just now, Annette said:

Can bring Stevii.  100 faith 23 channelling.

Would you like me to add you?

can i offer muttley ita for armor smithing (plate) and black smithing  and asukasoriu  for sermons she is vynora low fate  ?