Sign in to follow this  
Elliot

Vynora is Brimming With Power

Hi all Wurmians, Vynora is brimming with power on Cadence, so it's high time for a Rite of Spring cast (after those lesser deities, Libila and Magranon have their day that is)! The priest leading the cast, Elliott (me), can link 8 people, so please respond here to start filling slots or potentially supplant me as the casting priest if your channeling skill would enable more slots. I want to prioritize people who need the journal entry, but also would take some backups if we end up with link slots to spare. Eclipse Bay is easily accessible by boat or highway and thanks in advance to Rayen for offering his lovely locale for the event. Will look into making summons available as well!

Date: Sunday, March 20th, 10:00pm EST/ 3:00am GMT

• Cat 1

Mag is great! I know Rite of the Sun is primed as well as Libila's scheduled cast hence the 20th date. Trying to leave room for our Rock God to go first for whichever devotee schedules it.

Hey!

I have an ally who would like to sign up. Calypsso her faith is 94 and her channeling is 72. She needs the journal entry.

Thank you for responses so far! For slots filled now I have:

1. Raynesterror 

2. Calypsso

and 6 more slots open. Reply here with the priest name if you need the cast and I'll add you to the running list and anything left open we'll get filled with backups as needed. Looking forward to seeing all at Eclipse Bay on the 20th ^^

Still seeking more Vynoran priests who need this cast for their Benediction goal. I have backups to ensure it gets cast regardless, but don't want anyone who could use this to miss out ~ 6 slots open still as of this posting: Eclipse Bay P13 @ March 20th 10:00PM EST. I can Summon an hour prior to the event if someone needs a teleport to the site; just let me know the name here and I'll beam you in!

Hi ! I would like to join for the cast. The priest name is Zario.

10 hours ago, Elliot said:

Still seeking more Vynoran priests who need this cast for their Benediction goal. I have backups to ensure it gets cast regardless, but don't want anyone who could use this to miss out ~ 6 slots open still as of this posting: Eclipse Bay P13 @ March 20th 10:00PM EST. I can Summon an hour prior to the event if someone needs a teleport to the site; just let me know the name here and I'll beam you in!

Ugggh. 10pm EST on a Sunday? Can you do it on Saturday so Europeans won't be in bed/at work?

If it happens on Sunday count me in. Burgervyn 85 faith and 67 channeling

If you have room can you add Geri to your list. She needs it for a journal quest. Faith 90's 

10 hours ago, Felthanne said:

Ugggh. 10pm EST on a Sunday? Can you do it on Saturday so Europeans won't be in bed/at work?

I'm trying to get it cast on Melody on the 23rd, the following Wed, and it's currently scheduled for 8:00pm GMT to be EU friendly.  If you can't make this Cad cast, please come to Melody

• Like 1

Hey some more names slotted in. Thank you for responses so far! For slots filled now I have:

1. Raynesterror 

2. Calypsso

3. Zario

4. Burgervyn

5. Geri

6. Naky

and 2 more slots open still. Sorry about the timing for our EU time zone friends. I wish I could time it to make everyone happy, but please do take up Sinnjinn on his offer to join the Melody cast at a time that's more reasonable if you find yourself in the EU timing or can't make this one in general and thank you for the suggestion Sinnjinn to make sure as many get this done as need.

51 minutes ago, Elliot said:

and 2 more slots open still. Sorry about the timing for our EU time zone friends. I wish I could time it to make everyone happy, but please do take up Sinnjinn on his offer to join the Melody cast at a time that's more reasonable if you find yourself in the EU timing or can't make this one in general and thank you for the suggestion Sinnjinn to make sure as many get this done as need.

You're welcome.  It's also worth noting that due to a 2nd cast happening, ANOTHER 5 hours of free sleep bonus is going to be available just a few days later, so I wouldn't take my time to use it up from this ritual

• Like 1

That's right! For current Vynora followers or those naughty naughty faith swappin' bois and gals, gonna be a great chance to burn it all before this Sunday night, collect your full SB, and then use up in under 3 days for another full count! 10 hours or more in very short order.

22 hours ago, Elliot said:

That's right! For current Vynora followers or those naughty naughty faith swappin' bois and gals, gonna be a great chance to burn it all before this Sunday night, collect your full SB, and then use up in under 3 days for another full count! 10 hours or more in very short order.

That was more my concern than not being able to make it (I don't have any priests... yet). Most people don't play that much during the week was my only concern. 

Either way, thank you and @Sinnjinnfor setting your respective casts up. ☺ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Felthanne said:

That was more my concern than not being able to make it (I don't have any priests... yet). Most people don't play that much during the week was my only concern. 

Either way, thank you and @Sinnjinnfor setting your respective casts up. ☺ 

Caffeine isn't the most efficient way to use Sleep Bonus, but I think it shines in situations like this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinnjinn said:

Caffeine isn't the most efficient way to use Sleep Bonus, but I think it shines in situations like this

Agreed.

On 3/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, Elliot said:

Hi all Wurmians, Vynora is brimming with power on Cadence, so it's high time for a Rite of Spring cast (after those lesser deities, Libila and Magranon have their day that is)! The priest leading the cast, Elliott (me), can link 8 people, so please respond here to start filling slots or potentially supplant me as the casting priest if your channeling skill would enable more slots. I want to prioritize people who need the journal entry, but also would take some backups if we end up with link slots to spare. Eclipse Bay is easily accessible by boat or highway and thanks in advance to Rayen for offering his lovely locale for the event. Will look into making summons available as well!

Date: Sunday, March 20th, 10:00pm EST/ 3:00am GMT

I assume this post was made before daylight savings time, as GMT is only +4 now from EST....so could you confirm the time? 

Wait, am I dumb or shouldn't this have been casted by now? 10pm EST was 40 minutes ago and 3am GMT was like 13 hours ago.

Edited by Borstaskor

10 PM EDT on SUNDAY will be in about 10 hours (its about noon there at time of posting this). 10 PM EDT on SUNDAY equals to 2 AM  GMT on MONDAY morning, not SATURDAY morning at the moment (adjusted from 3 am PST to 2 am GMT bc of daylight saving time changes).

Timezones that include a date and a daylingt savings time switch can be confusing.

Edited by Bekador

Sorry for the confusion. As Bekador says, with the timezone and daylight savings time this may have been confusing. The cast is set to occur 8 hours from the time of this post.

So 10:00pm Sunday EDT / 2:00am Monday GMT

Edited by Elliot
clarity

I guess I got confused by two things, one being 3am GMT which I took as sunday rather than monday and second one being your original post saying "EST" which turned out some real odd numbers when I googled "EST now" but your comment now saying EDT.

For future references, there's a timer you can use for auctions/events. There's a tickbox when you create the timer if you want it to say event or to say auction. Tick event and put that up. Deletes confusion.

Link to post about timer:

Timer created for this event:
timer_E1647828074.svg

Edited by Borstaskor
Added link to said timer
  • Like 1