Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Behold, a black dragon!

Ow5arq2.png

Fine, fine, it's not actually Libila we've penned (we could, but the bit isn't worth it) - it is a Young Raging Black Dragon

But you have to admit the resemblance is uncanny, and it's just in time too - some big supporters of Libila have brought over some new decor to adorn the slaying site - be on the lookout for Heroic Libila Legion decorations that will be both shining up the deed and in the loot pool! (2 banners, 2 flags, 2 tall banners divided into 3 prize rolls)

Check them out here!

3QDF8I6.jpeg

But enough talk, have at you!

timer_E1646510434.svg

As ever, we're at Bruce's Flying Circus, N13

• Like 25

65aPr1H.png

Sourcey Sorceries be open and saturdays special will be the carpenters favourite!

It will be open before and after the public slays, where you can:
Get your bloods mixed - both new and old ones (remember to bring source salt or crystals if you have any)
Get your weapons and tools imbued (remember the correct potions and bloods for this)
Donate sourcey stuff, potions and bloods if you are not going to use it yourself so people in need can get it ;)

Come to the hut and stand in line. Wait for me to trade you to keep a somewhat decent queue-culture, thanks in advance!

The hut is located near Goblin Hutt just directly south of the Dragon Pen (near the pretty waterfront)

I do this for free and first comes first serves.
(My Natural Substances is 99+ and will provide higher imbue and potion rates!)

I gladly take donations in the form of source crystals, source salt, potions and bloods.
 Happy Slaying and as always have fun!  

• Like 9

I got back from the Deli rift in plenty of time to open Gobblin Hut.      Free custom affinity meals, first come first served, limit one per patron.

• Like 3