Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Troll King slaying on Melody - updated with location

Hello Everybody.

It is with a heavy heart that I announce another Unique slaying brought to you by FUNK.  Why with a heavy heart?  because we recently lost one of our own.  For those that don't know Chaosmeow is no longer with us and we will be holding this slaying in her honor.

Chaosmeow was not only a member of my team and a good friend, but a valued member of the community.  She was the type of person who was always the first to lend a hand and her absence makes Wurm a much sadder place.

This slaying will be held on Melody at 7:00pm PST // 10:00pm EST

The location will be revealed a little closer to the slaying, but think North of Overture

The location of this slaying is L-17 on Melody.  There is a dock in the NE corner of L-17 with a path leading up the hill.  Everything is off-deed so you can unload any creature cages right on the dock.  Take the path up the hill about 10-15 tiles and you'll see the slaying on the left hand side.  It's Janthir on the community map, but the deed is no longer there

timer_E1646449224.svg

For those who would like to pay their respects and/or help with her memorial which will be on Cadence on Saturday, you can find more information here:  

Edited by Sinnjinn
  • Like 3

Thank you for sharing Sinnjinn, Time wise it's a bit difficult for me to join this one and I wish you all a great slaying.

If we can possibly get enough priests of Vynora to cast the rite of spring during the slaying would be rather nice it has been ready for nearly 2 months now

I will make sure my 70 faith priest is available  there

21 minutes ago, kordethbludscythe said:

If we can possibly get enough priests of Vynora to cast the rite of spring during the slaying would be rather nice it has been ready for nearly 2 months now

I will make sure my 70 faith priest is available  there

Please don't cast the vynora rite. The rite of death is planned at the weekend and those that swap will lose out....

Grats by the way Sinnjinn and co.

It looks like there are rites already planned for the next three weeks and there was a mag rite cast 6 days ago.

Libila Ritual - March 7th 

Mag Ritual - March 13th 

Vynora Ritual - March 20th

• Like 1

In Memoriam - Chaosmeow ! Miss you ! 

• Cat 1

that is fine for people of cadence and all but this is a rite for melody just because other servers are populated with more people doesnt mean we dont deserve the right to have rights here and i can't give a rats behind about the meta gamers that switch their faiths just to take advantage of every single special rite

Sinnjinn i am sorry for kinda hijacking the post  here i did make a post on this subject of rites in town hall so it can properly be discussed