Sign in to follow this  
Sidereal

Springtime Barding for horses everywhere!

Cover your horse in strong, bold colors!  Only 10c - sent to those that reply in this thread, first come first serve until supplies run out.

Moo7PlD.png

Edited by Sidereal
  • Like 10

Hooray, fancy colour bardings! I'd love some, Sid - CoD me some delicious spring energy please. ❤️

• Like 2

Please ignore, I thought this was on NFI

Edited by Burdok

Lovely idea, already have some blue and gold banners and flags around my deed but most everything else is pink! Happy to take 1 of these if you have enough!

Can also buy a batch of the dyes if you can to cover about 6 more bardings and some more flags etc :)

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 1

Id love to take one if you still have any ❤️ Cod to Rosatopia please :) 

• Like 2

I'll take 4x for my wagon if you have them spare. CoD to Wulfgar, thanks :) 

Edited by Jakeii
  • Like 2

I'll take 2 of them, please, because these colors rock!

• Like 6

Bardings have been sent to Crimsonearth (1), Tilda (1), Shenzai (1), Jakeii (4), and Evening (2) - enjoy those strong colors!

Elentari, it looks like you might be on Chaos?  [17:40:16] You can not mail that far.  I'm holding one for you while we work out the shipping details.

Wish I could get one to you, Burdok - perhaps one day when the mists between NFI and SFI part.

Need to spend a little time at the loom to make some more cloths, but have enough dye for a few more!

• Like 4

if you feel like making 1 more i actually kind of want to put them on my cart girls so they match that way it doesnt way my fast boi down, if youre okay with sending another id love 1 more ❤️

• Like 2

YES! BRILLIANT!
I would like to opt in for one as well COD Fraskesa ;)❤️ Great initiative

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 12:48 AM, Sidereal said:

Bardings have been sent to Crimsonearth (1), Tilda (1), Shenzai (1), Jakeii (4), and Evening (2) - enjoy those strong colors!

Elentari, it looks like you might be on Chaos?  [17:40:16] You can not mail that far.  I'm holding one for you while we work out the shipping details.

Wish I could get one to you, Burdok - perhaps one day when the mists between NFI and SFI part.

Need to spend a little time at the loom to make some more cloths, but have enough dye for a few more!

that's the usual "epic" excuse for the mailing pigeons 

Bardings have been sent to Elentari (1), Weekend (2), Shenzai (1), Fraskesa (1), and MordosKull (1) - all caught up and still have a few left in stock!

On 2/28/2022 at 9:20 PM, Shenzai said:

if you feel like making 1 more i actually kind of want to put them on my cart girls so they match that way it doesnt way my fast boi down, if youre okay with sending another id love 1 more ❤️

Although Wurmpedia suggests that cloth barding does slow down a horse, some testing confirms that it does not appear to slow a horse down.  Perhaps the weight of the barding as part of the horse's inventory, but certainly not a percentage reduction in speed like cloth armor does on humans.  Have no fear and slap those colors on ya fast boi!

• Like 2

2x to Siegfried pls would look great with my KJ wagon   if you have 4 would be great too just pm if you want some coin

• Like 1

Bardings have been sent to Belacane (2), Goldfinch (1), and Siegfried (4) - and that's the very last of them, folks.  Thank you, everyone!  May those colors inspire you.  :)

• Like 1

Hello!

Send me two, please!

("Erhid" in game, also)

Edited by Erhid

On 3/4/2022 at 3:33 PM, Erhid said:

Send me two, please!

Had to check the couch cushions, but managed to dig up two more - but that's the absolute last of them for the moment folks!

• Like 1

i take one if you have any left, cod to Stinboi

Edit: Sorry didnt see you last massage, but if you get more, just cod me one :)

Edited by Stinboi
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 2:11 AM, Sidereal said:

Cover your horse in strong, bold colors!  Only 10c - sent to those that reply in this thread, first come first serve until supplies run out.

Moo7PlD.png

I have a handful more of these in stock again for citizens of SFI - cover your steed, cover your cart haulers, cover your wagon teams in these strong colors, only 10c per set while supplies last!