8 hours ago, MiniKilljoy said:

Can you message me in game, looking for some dyes for sails.
In game name Minikilljoy

Thank you so much for your order! I'm so excited to see the final product in the sun :D 

Hello!

I've been meaning to figure out how to dye for a couple weeks now, but there is always another project taking priority.

I'd like to dye my cloth hood and satchel a dark green, and I'm hoping to roughly match them with the green parts of copper chainmail:
https://i.imgur.com/ZrMI1qU.png

(Can't insert images properly)

Anyway.. Some green parts of the chainmail are blueish, while some have more red undertones. I like the red undertone parts best.

I also would like the hood somewhat darker than the satchel as they naturally are already.

As I said I don't know anything about dyeing, so I'm ordering the quantity that's needed, plus the price of additional adjusting. 🙂

Edited by ofLegends

On 5/28/2022 at 5:48 PM, ofLegends said:

Hello!

I've been meaning to figure out how to dye for a couple weeks now, but there is always another project taking priority.

I'd like to dye my cloth hood and satchel a dark green, and I'm hoping to roughly match them with the green parts of copper chainmail:
https://i.imgur.com/ZrMI1qU.png

(Can't insert images properly)

Anyway.. Some green parts of the chainmail are blueish, while some have more red undertones. I like the red undertone parts best.

I also would like the hood somewhat darker than the satchel as they naturally are already.

As I said I don't know anything about dyeing, so I'm ordering the quantity that's needed, plus the price of additional adjusting. 🙂

Hey hey friend! Apologies for the wait here, been taking a bit of a break every weekend :)

I have started work on this, but it is a rather hard request to figure out the exact coloring of - You can't get different shades of a color on the same item which is how the reddish undertones are added in the picture there - I have done some testing and I have a really nice darker green, but I'd love to run some more tests by you before I do more to ensure I'm going down the path you want ^^ Send me a tell in-game whenever you have the time and we'll work this out for ya :D

I've been having a busy week and haven't had much time to catch you online.

Can I ask what time zone you're in? That would help me know what time I should look for you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ofLegends said:

I've been having a busy week and haven't had much time to catch you online.

Can I ask what time zone you're in? That would help me know what time I should look for you.

Heya! I'm in MST timezone. I'm usually online from about 11 - 5 MST on weekdays

17 hours ago, Annuile said:

Heya! I'm in MST timezone. I'm usually online from about 11 - 5 MST on weekdays

Okay, I'm 8 hours ahead of you. I'll try to catch you online this weekend.

Can I have 1kg of the black dye sent to me? Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ading said:

Can I have 1kg of the black dye sent to me? Thanks!

Most certainly my friend!

Thank you so much for the order ❤️ 

Edit: It appears you may be on a different cluster: [12:13:44] You can not mail that far.

Edited by Annuile

EDIT: ordered via PM

Edited by EndTimes
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Annuile said:

Thank you so much for the order ❤️ 

Edit: It appears you may be on a different cluster: [12:13:44] You can not mail that far.

So sorry! I must have misclicked :( It's a great offer though!

• Like 1

Thank you again for the green hood & satchel! They are the perfect shade and exactly what I was looking for. I know I said I wanted to test having a maroon satchel with the green hood, but after playing for a while with them both green, I actually want to just keep them the way they are. They're perfect as is.

I also want to purchase 51kg of purple dye, or possibly purple bean. It's for my knarr sail. I'm trying for a very dark purple with reddish undertones (without being pinkish), and it's between these two colors. What do you think? Maybe we should test both colors on a cheap cloth item to make sure.

Edited by ofLegends
  • Like 1

Thank you Annuile for making this possible!

7-4iQkHgTj-v92SEyxwqjw.png?width=749&hei

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 9:25 AM, ofLegends said:

Thank you again for the green hood & satchel! They are the perfect shade and exactly what I was looking for. I know I said I wanted to test having a maroon satchel with the green hood, but after playing for a while with them both green, I actually want to just keep them the way they are. They're perfect as is.

I also want to purchase 51kg of purple dye, or possibly purple bean. It's for my knarr sail. I'm trying for a very dark purple with reddish undertones (without being pinkish), and it's between these two colors. What do you think? Maybe we should test both colors on a cheap cloth item to make sure.

11 hours ago, Gingeko said:

Thank you Annuile for making this possible!

7-4iQkHgTj-v92SEyxwqjw.png?width=749&hei

Thank you both so much for your orders! 
<3 

Hey Annuile, 

When you are able I need a barrel of Gold for Leather, I am ready for it now, LOL

Thanks, just send it COD when ready please. 

Lyndee

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LynD said:

Hey Annuile, 

When you are able I need a barrel of Gold for Leather, I am ready for it now, LOL

Thanks, just send it COD when ready please. 

Lyndee

I'll try to catch you online soon so we can get the exact shade down ❤️ 

Upgrading your new to Wurm friends armor, with the catch 22 its Pink and Bedazzled!!!
unknown.png?width=625&height=420

• Like 2

Hello, Gentle reminder for Gold please? 1 small barrel for leather. 

Lyndee

On 6/11/2022 at 12:36 PM, LynD said:

Hello, Gentle reminder for Gold please? 1 small barrel for leather. 

Lyndee

Hello Lyndee,

I am incredibly sorry about the wait here :( 
I friend my graphics card (I've been running a heater under my desk for too long it appears) so I haven't launched Wurm in a while. I have a new graphics card now, and will be back in game as soon as I am done work tonight. 

You've been really patient with me here for this and I really appreciate that, so the barrel will be free of charge for you - My sincere apologies once again ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Annuile said:

You've been really patient with me here for this and I really appreciate that, so the barrel will be free of charge for you - My sincere apologies once again ❤️ 

Not a problem! I am just glad everything is alright and you are back up and running. Thanks for the update. Happy to see you back. 

Lyndee

Hello, I need at least 66kg of the blackest dye you can make, enough to dye the sails of a Caravel. If this is possible please COD it to Playtime. Message me if you have any questions. Thank you :)

• Like 1

il take transmutation liquid to destroy 4 clay tiles please, send to Tpicant.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to get 5kg or so of a green somewhere around 125, 0, 125 rgb. Doesn't have to be exact, but a slightly darker green. Is this something you'd be able to provide?

On 6/26/2022 at 9:52 AM, Skullripz said:

I'm hoping to get 5kg or so of a green somewhere around 125, 0, 125 rgb. Doesn't have to be exact, but a slightly darker green. Is this something you'd be able to provide?

Hello! I wouldn't be able to get the 0 value in green as that isn't possible in Wurm, even getting the 1 RGB value for a dark green is difficult; However, I can get something close to it, yes. This would require starting with a top end black base which is more expensive. If you can PM me in game, I can work with you on some examples so that we can keep the cost more effective while also getting your the color that you like :)

Asked Annuile to make a very specific dye.

After 10 minutes of back and forth with mailing, we found the right color.

Nailed it!

Thanks Annuile.

unknown.png

• Like 1

Got some special dye made from Annuile, very quick delivery on a very big order :) thank you very much for the great service you offer.

Spoiler

T0UbLkf.jpeg

Imo2w9G.jpeg

JwnoLok.jpeg

• Like 1