Can i get a kg of that blue used in the beds above please.

Send to Paratus - will collect shortly :D

I think Annuile just invented wurm denim with that blue in the screenshot. 👍 

I ordered some purple dye from Annuile a few days ago and am really happy with the color 😃 Thank you for the quick service.

• Like 2

I'm not  on NFI but agree that's a lovely denim :) Also after all these years I had no idea the tapestry has borders that are dyable? Will have to test this ingame, thanks! Good luck with your business.

Annuile worked so hard to make that blue for me, sending test batches until we got it perfect, she also made a matching red for the tapestry with the dark red border. HIGHLY recommended.
@TildaThe borders are not dyeable, they come in those colors already :) (would of made things a whole lot easier if they were lol

wurm.20220216.0342.jpg?width=695&height=

Edited by Kementari

6 minutes ago, Kementari said:

@TildaThe borders are not dyeable, they come in those colors already :) (would of made things a whole lot easier if they were lol

Doh thank you for that clarification, so it means that I honestly just never noticed the different colors on the borders! Awesome job though matching those!

• Like 1

Thank you all so much! :D

Paratus, I'm working on matching it again now and I'll ship out to you shortly ❤️ 

Updated Base color pricing to be more accessible - If you can't afford a service, please still send me a tell and I'm more than happy to work with you to get you one of my mid-range dyes for a price you can work with 🥰
(Reds are still very hard for me to come by, but I'm still open to working with you on them)

I would like soome purple dye, or a reddish purple and I guess a vibrant redish purple at that how much I think 10kg would be enough...

4 minutes ago, Oriana said:

I would like soome purple dye, or a reddish purple and I guess a vibrant redish purple at that how much I think 10kg would be enough...

Certainly Oriana! 
To make sure you're getting the best value for what you buy, can you tell me an idea of what it is you're dying, and perhaps a picture of the color you are aiming for?
The dye will apply differently depending on what you plan to use it on - Wood will look different than cloth for example. This will also determine how high the QL of the dye will need to be. As much as possible we want you to save money, so if we can get away with something lower ql that still looks amazing, that's the goal! :D 

well I might like something like  this color here 9800co in html color code    can you get something similiar to that background there ? which is 9900cc ?hope that helps I want to paint the town purple!!  I think this would be a nice color, dont you? I will need a LOT of this okay?? I might use it on beds and crates and such...oh and furniture too if it can be dyed...

9 hours ago, Oriana said:

well I might like something like  this color here 9800co in html color code    can you get something similiar to that background there ? which is 9900cc ?hope that helps I want to paint the town purple!!  I think this would be a nice color, dont you? I will need a LOT of this okay?? I might use it on beds and crates and such...oh and furniture too if it can be dyed...

Thanks for the update! I'll work on matching 10kg of this today for you :)
Update: This code results in a 153,0,204 as a dye, which to my knowledge isn't feasible in Wurm. I will do my best to get as close as I can, but please be aware that it will likely end up closer to #9916cc

Edited by Annuile

Order has been sent Oriana! Thank you for your patience - I had to try a few batches to make sure that is was a good quality. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to let me know if you want any alterations made :)

This is a great service from a very kind and trustworthy player. 

I cannot recommend her strongly enough.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 9:52 PM, Sheffie said:

This is a great service from a very kind and trustworthy player. 

I cannot recommend her strongly enough.

Thank you so much Sheffy ;_;

15 hours ago, Elarael said:

10kg of white for lamps please :)

COD to Castael

Sending out shortly Castael, tyvm ^^.
After reviewing white dye, it looks like the difference between higher and lower QL is pretty negligible as well, so I'm unifying the cost to the lower rate :)

hi, can you please send me 5kg of each yellow 255,215,0 and blue 0,87,183 ?

tnx :)

1 hour ago, Roysta said:

hi, can you please send me 5kg of each yellow 255,215,0 and blue 0,87,183 ?

tnx :)

Hello Roysta! Thank you for your interest :)

I will let you know that in Wurm as it stands, you cannot get a 0 value in RGB. The closer to 1 in a color, the higher QL the base material needs to be in order to access. For a 255,215,1 Red, I am currently capped by my ability to gather 100ql Cochneal. I am more than happy to work on a red that is as close as I can get to your requested yellow, however; it will not be possible to match it exactly at this time.

As for the blue, this is similar. I can get closer to a "pure" blue than the yellow, but again it won't be exact. 

For the colors, I will send you enough extra to test the batch on a piece of armor or something equivalent so you can verify if you are okay with it or not. If you are not happy with the color, please feel free to return them back to me at the same cost :) 

Thank you so much, I will send out these orders shortly ❤️ 

Roysta, I just noticed - You are on Exodus >_<
Is there a NFI toon that you are wanting these mailed to?

Notice: I'll be gone for the next week, so any orders that come in won't be done before March 17th ❤️ 

- 15kg of 12/16/84.

- 30kg of the best black that 20s will get me. 

DM me for IGN when you're back to make them thanks!

Back in office! :D 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:48 AM, Asch said:

- 15kg of 12/16/84.

- 30kg of the best black that 20s will get me. 

DM me for IGN when you're back to make them thanks!

Thank you very much for the order Asch, I'll send out the Blue shortly, for the black would you mind telling me what you plan to dye? We might be able to get away with a cheaper black to the same effect - 20s is a lot and most items won't require that high of ql dye to look good!

I wish to buy a large barrel of red dye.

I want my walls to look like blood...

Please send COD when made

Evil regards,

Queen of the Underworld

12 hours ago, QueenoftheUnderworld said:

I wish to buy a large barrel of red dye.

I want my walls to look like blood...

Please send COD when made

Evil regards,

Queen of the Underworld

Heya Queen! 

I want to touch base on this - A large barrel of red dye is 250kg, that's going to be.... A lot >.>

I am more than happy to work out a deal for this if you truly want that much, but we will need to connect more to iron out exactly what you're looking for, and how we can ensure that it's going to be both smart economically and look how you want it to :) 

• Like 1