8 minutes ago, Burdok said:

Got some special dye made from Annuile, very quick delivery on a very big order :) thank you very much for the great service you offer.

Reveal hidden contents

T0UbLkf.jpeg

Imo2w9G.jpeg

JwnoLok.jpeg

I'm so happy that you like it! If you ever need more I have the RGB and mixing process saved so I can replicate it ❤️ 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for my custom color order, great job on a tricky one! Save the info on that one for future orders please :)

• Like 1

Back again! :) 

Edited by Annuile
  • Like 1

Hello! I am looking for a lilac- sort of colour, mix of like, pink/purple dye. Can you PM me? My username is Hattylaird! I am BST and on most days.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Hatake said:

Hello! I am looking for a lilac- sort of colour, mix of like, pink/purple dye. Can you PM me? My username is Hattylaird! I am BST and on most days.

Hello my friend! Certainly I will send you a pm shortly here. Just wrapping up work for the day. 

Looking forward to connecting with you :)

Hihi! I'm looking to dye 2 Cloth Jackets in hi-vis orange.

Example:

Spoiler

S-23373O-2X_US?$Mobile_Zoom$

The color I'm looking at is something like R=255, G=144, B=0  but I trust your eye!

I've never done any dyeing before so I looked into it and read a bit of your thread, I understand your darkest black is 1s/kg and I think such a bright color with nearly zero blue might require using something like that? -- well if you don't mind using, then I don't mind paying  :)

1 hour ago, Lovelie said:

Hihi! I'm looking to dye 2 Cloth Jackets in hi-vis orange.

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

S-23373O-2X_US?$Mobile_Zoom$

The color I'm looking at is something like R=255, G=144, B=0  but I trust your eye!

I've never done any dyeing before so I looked into it and read a bit of your thread, I understand your darkest black is 1s/kg and I think such a bright color with nearly zero blue might require using something like that? -- well if you don't mind using, then I don't mind paying  :)

Hello hello! I can certainly cook something up here for ya Lovelie, thank you so much for the order :D

Thankfully bright dyes are easier to achieve than black dyes, so they are cheaper :)  For the brightest orange it would be 60c total for the 1kg - I am able to use a 99ql red dye as the base instead of needing to use a 99ql black ^^ (A 99 ql red on creation is the RGB 254,1,1 which allows me to only need to add some green in to make your orange)

I'll send this out soon, thanks a ton!

• Cat 1

oooo... i have a LOT to learn, and a great appreciation for the work you do in making the perfect colors :D Thanks, that's really interesting!

As well as BIG thank you for the dyes!!! We're all geared up and OSHA approved, ready to continue our roadworks project

ihfM5Y5.png

• Like 3

Oh my goodness that looks fantastic ahaha! Thank you so much for sharing the finished product with me, I love it :D 

5kg of violet

5kg of blue 

Sent to Staggers pls. 

Edited by Staggers

Annuile set me up with a great combination of dyes for my wagon's mule team. :)

unknown.png

• Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 12:52 PM, Staggers said:

5kg of violet

5kg of blue 

Sent to Staggers pls. 

Sent! Thank you so much for the order ❤️ 

20 hours ago, Aleck said:

Annuile set me up with a great combination of dyes for my wagon's mule team. :)

unknown.png

Hehe it was my pleasure! I'm glad you like it! 

Hi Annuile, can I have 1kg of the R=255, G=144, B=0   dye, and 1kg of the yellow dye shown below? COD to Cococereza. Thanks!

On 7/20/2022 at 8:34 AM, Lovelie said:

oooo... i have a LOT to learn, and a great appreciation for the work you do in making the perfect colors :D Thanks, that's really interesting!

As well as BIG thank you for the dyes!!! We're all geared up and OSHA approved, ready to continue our roadworks project

ihfM5Y5.png

Edited by CocoCereza
  • Cat 1

il take 3 clay tile removal liquids for Tpicant please.

Edited by Tpikol

On 7/29/2022 at 2:35 AM, CocoCereza said:

Hi Annuile, can I have 1kg of the R=255, G=144, B=0   dye, and 1kg of the yellow dye shown below? COD to Cococereza. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Tpikol said:

il take 3 clay tile removal liquids for Tpicant please.

Hello folks, apologies for the late response here - I've been super sick so haven't been online. 
I'll work on those today and have them out as soon as I can, thank you so much ❤️ 

• Like 1

Need enough of your darkest black dye for a set of chain armor Oneeyedgod ign thanks

8 hours ago, Oneeyedgod said:

Need enough of your darkest black dye for a set of chain armor Oneeyedgod ign thanks

Done and sent out, thank you very much ❤️ 

Do you do transmutation liquids as well? I don't see it advertised 😛

On 8/1/2022 at 6:21 AM, Burdok said:

Do you do transmutation liquids as well? I don't see it advertised 😛

I do! I don't advertise it though as I don't particularily enjoy doing them :P

12 hours ago, Muunkey said:

1kg of darkest dye plz!

Sent! Thank you :) 

• Like 1

I would like a pink dye.. please pm Reckert.

Edited by WhFawn

On 7/31/2022 at 3:27 AM, Annuile said:

Hello folks, apologies for the late response here - I've been super sick so haven't been online. 
I'll work on those today and have them out as soon as I can, thank you so much ❤️ 

No worries, thanks Annuile for the dyes, and hope you recover soon.

Hi there - Can I please order 15kg of violet dye for a large cart? Just wondering; is there the possibility of having 4 dirt tiles transformed into clay with your magic? :) Feel free to pm me in-world; Laurentp.

Thanks!

Edited by Laurentp

Hi folks I'm so sorry for the delay again - I got sick, and then left for a work conference so I don't have my computer until Thursday. 

Reckert and Larentp,  I'll do up your orders here,  15kg each for free once I'm back.  

As for the transmutation liquid, I will do my best there,  but I would like to recommend Awe as well if you need it sooner,  they give a good price and may be able to do it sooner than I could!

Thank you so much for your understanding,  it's been a tumultuous week and I apologize profusely.  💖

• Like 1