Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Back To Nature Exodus Wiluss Event

Hallo i am Wiluss and i will host the Back To Nature Exodus Event

The rules of the Quest:
Find any abandoned spot on exodus server, teraform it as natural as you can.

0. Post your nick in game, boat wood type or 93QL imp and take place in list (max cap for now is 30 places, you can take place in list before start teraforming)
1. Minimal size of place 20x20 tiles (or couple of small places)
2. Destroy all pavement and walls (don't destroy roads that can be used by community of exodus - use exodus map and common sense)

3. Destroy all high slopes, maximum hight after terraform must be 20-22 slope (it  can be more for the mountains, just make it look natural), don't make big flat surfaces.

5. Plant grass , trees, bushes you like (can be just grass, steppe, desert)
6. Post screens before and after in this topic and map cords.

7. One place 20x20 terraformed is one position on the list (you can make this in groups or use somebody's help), you can take another free place after finished the first one

8. Don't pick too easy places it supposed to be fun, don't destory other natural places to make yours for example digging dirt
9. Place statue of your choice in the middle with the name "Wiluss made me do this"

Prizes:
Small sailing boat 95QL for everyone who finishes the place and posts screens (any wood you pick at point 0. archeo wood included) or any yours boat imp to 93QL
Roll:
For every 10 places finished i will roll 95QL knarr + Vynora Rune (just one for one player if somone is rolled twice i will reroll)

Other Rolls at Event end:
10 barrels of 90+ QL Kaveshi
10 barrels of Wiluss made Brandy

End of event and rolls 26.03.2022 20:00 GMT+1 at O 25 Exodus Varsovia

Spots:

4. Irbiska, Boat imp - finished

5. Wiluss - finished

13. Okcaj, Raspberry - finished

Edited by Wiluss
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

i really liked idea :) tbh that was the first place ive found after crossing border and sent over 85 useless pavement to hell :D 

Okcaj, Raspberry, place 13.

https://exodus.yaga.host/#139,824

https://imgur.com/a/i2oURba

https://imgur.com/a/S37bDpo

my bad with that night photo, sorry 

good luck to all participants ;)   

Very nice Job ! Thank you !

Add any Boat imp prize to 93ql to chose from insted small sailing boat 95QL.

I love idea! 😀 Irbiska, Place 4 pls, I will look for right place tomorrow! and I want imp 😛

Reminds me of the original settlers 'pact' to keep Exodus as natural as possible when it opened, after all these years, it's nice to see some of it return to nature, i approve ;)

Slabbed area removed, dirt slopes smoothed back to more natural - some parts still real steep as rock layer dictates. Added grass to around every second tile to encourage faster spreading of grass.

Do not add me to the ship imp list or the rolls - only arffle I'd like to participate is the one for a barrel of brandy :P

https://imgur.com/a/WI97PXh

Edited by Jaz

Okcaj, your raspberry 95 ql sailboat is waiting for you 🙂 Pls contact in game Wiluss, Irbiska or Irbi for pick up.

It can help to reference the first map dump to get an idea what an area orginally looked like (November 2016).

I used that to guide restoration of part of the Esert desert and unflatraising at the Pineview Canal a few years ago.

Good luck.