Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

Hermitage Bay

Hey everyone! :)

Since I own the island at K25, two more smaller deeds on the shore (one where there will be a bridge connecting to the land and one on the very top of the mountain supervising the bay) and I'm also working on modeling that shore area, would you mind to have that bay at ~K25 called "Hermitage Bay" since all my deeds have that in the name?

If you won't agree, no worries, but I thought it's worth at least giving it a try and ask. :)

Cheers!

My opinion, you pay the upkeep for everything around it, plus you are most likely going to be the person spending in that area so why shouldn't you get to name it? 😉

Not sure how it is thesedays but in the early days of exodus we named many an area, im certainly not against the idea, it caused some issues back then but the population is far more chilled and spread out.. think the issue we had before was at what point does the naming stop 😆. Think its one for the map makers to deciede.. afterall theyre volunteers

Sure go for it!  I would love to see more lakes and bays named on NFI.  Most maps on SFI have bays, lakes and even a few oceans/seas named iirc.  

sure go for it!! really beautiful area :) -your distant neighbor from Melody *Jacalina*

let me put it this way you own the properties around the bay then you should be allowed to name the bay whatever you really want too.  the spot where i live i have named with signs and bridges the waterways that are encompassed by our deeds and when we expand a little further i will rename the coast areas of the deeds to reflect my area using signs bridges, buildings and buoys And if there comes a time when someone in the surrounding area wants to make a change i will find a happy compromise to accomadate everyone involved. So you have heard my 2 irons worth.

Kordeth Bludscythe Master archetect of Shackport, North Shackport, and Keystone Isle all at E-13