Sign in to follow this  
Nirav

Rockcliff Museum Is Nearing Opening Day

Greetings, Fantastic People!
Rockcliff Museum, Tower, Museum Store, and Inn on Independence are all nearing completion. I am really excited that this dream I have had for about 5 years is finally looking like what I had hoped it would. There is still a ton of work to do on the website associated with it, but the Grand Opening is going to happen before that, and likely within the next month or two at most. 
This museum is about names and stories from all the servers in the Southern Freedom Islands, including Chaos.  I have always been enamored with the fact that this is truly a sandbox, which means not only is the entire world on these servers created by us, but it changes daily, with every single pile of dirt moved by every person here. Every contribution to the world here matters, from a comment on GL chat, to a branch dropped in the wilderness.  If you're here now, or were ever here, even for a month, you were part of our world, and therefore, important. Which means, if you want to be in the museum, just pm me here or ingame, and send something with your signature on it. It can be amazing or mundane.  It can be big or small.  What matters most is that it is from you.  :) And if it has a fun story, send that over, too.  

The museum contains every day items, some rare and amazing, others simple and unassuming. What matters about these items are the signatures on them, and the stories about the people who made them. That is where you all come in, and why the website isn't done.  This will be an ongoing project that asks all of you to tell stories about the people you see in the museum. If you know someone, or you Are that person, you will be welcome to pm me with something you want on the webpage about that character. I have many stories about who made some of the items in the museum, but I don't want the only voice who is telling those stories to be mine.  Just like in the game, it takes all of us to create the vibrant tapestry of stories.
I hope to do honor to the game and all of you with this project. 

• Like 12