Sign in to follow this  
Deyjan

Sad News

I only had one interaction with Chaosmeow. Not long ago, she won my very first horse auction and when she came to pick up the horse, we talked a little. She told me, she enjoyed breeding too and about her love for Appaloosa horses. It was very apparent she loved animals. Even though, it was just a short chat, I could tell she was a very friendly, fun and kind person.

My most heartfelt condolences to Wishchild, Deyjan, Lyarza and all the others that knew her.

• Like 2

My deepest condolences to those missing her now. I wish I had met her. She sounds amazing. It's a great testimony to see those in wurm dedicate things to her honor. My thoughts and healing go to all her family, friends and all who loved her.

• Like 3

now i am sad i didnt know her personally but would always see her passing my local and recognize the name as someone that passed through often my regards to the friends and family in your time of sorrow

• Like 2

I am so sorry so sad to see Chaosmeow go.. I barely met this person exchanged some words possibly and might have done buisiness with him or her within wurm online, 'twas a good person, twas a loss. I am saddened by this news hopefully went on to a good place wherever that is...

• Like 2

I'm without words. Such a great loss. She was a kind, giving person and a noble wurmian. 

Condolences to her husband and family.

• Like 2

the only bad part about wurms small community is we get quite a few of these passing threads

• Like 2

My thoughts and prayers are with Chaosmeow’s friends and family. I didn’t know her, but from all I’ve read, it’s indeed a sad time for the entire Wurm community. 

• Like 2

I had the privilege to met her and I can attest that she was one of the nicest people I ever met, not only in Wurm, but in all online games that I ever played.

May she rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers towards all her friends and family.

• Like 2

@Wishchild

I am so so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife. I loved seeing Chaos in local and ally chat. She always brought a smile to my face with her enthusiasm and kindness. I think she even knocked out a few hundred sandstone bricks to sell me awhile back when I was getting tired of trying to get so many mined and cut. Last time I was on, she traveled over near my house to "save me" from a bothersome spider. 😂

I think I may spend some time this week in Wurm and build a little something in her memory. I'd like to also dedicate some horse statues in her name as I know she loved them.

I hope we will still see you in Wurm. You are family to us. ❤️

• Like 3

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Chaosmeow. As others here have said, she was such a friendly, talkative person. My trips to Port Crescendo were nearly always enlivened by a short but happy conversation about her progress on her stables. I will miss seeing her.

My condolences to you and your family, Minoman. ❤️

Keridwyn

• Like 3

I first met Chaosmeow in January 2021 when she and her group from Defiance Hill joined my home village Port Crescendo. It was only a year since then, but Chaos was a great person to hang out and play with and very easy to like. I miss her, but am glad I got to meet her.

Ereyesterday we built her memorial pylon on Resting Chaos (thank you Deyjan) and it turned out very beautiful; I think she would have liked it too.

Edited by Albrun
  • Like 1