Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

We need mining barges

I need a barge I can stand on and mine veins that are surrounded by water. Hopping in and out of a boat to mine is annoying.

• Like 3

You hop in and out of a boat to mine in water? you cant drown unless you move so just sit there and mine without stamina would be way more efficient than actually getting out of the water and waiting for stamina reload then jumping out silly

yeah having a device like a raft be able to allow you to mine without having to leave the water to rebuild stamina would be nice and all but if you really are intent on getting the minerals or rocks mined it is just better to at least wait until you have a stack of ore/stone before jumping back into the boat.

As a counter to that, if my timer has ballooned to 6-8 secs say with no stamina, I get more actions per minute by hopping back in the boat, wait the second or two and hopping back out, and get 20-25 actions at <3-4 secs with full stamina.

But yeah, would be nice to sit on a raft or barge and mine away

Edited by DaletheGood

On 2/19/2022 at 5:28 AM, Eleraan said:

I need a barge I can stand on and mine veins that are surrounded by water. Hopping in and out of a boat to mine is annoying.

+1