Sign in to follow this  
Tomatoes

I cant believe i had to explain this....

I recently had conversations with several other people and they seem to think I'm talking about my self just to hear/see myself, smh.

Fellow Wurmians, this was never about me. Ya i get it that some of you all THINK that i have been just spouting things about myself, but its never been for my personal benefit. Every time i speak up about something uncomfortable in chats, its context is something that is common around the globe: Mental and Emotional abuse; AKA Bullying; AKA Toxicity; AKA Torture(harassment and personal attacks). 

if has nothing to do with the above subject i normally keep it to my self, unless asked, and then ill generally obscure details. I may do things for several reasons, but stopping the cycle is the primary one in this case; Keeping quiet only lets the cycle continue, communicating your experience is a way to stop it. When i say "the cycle", i mean the cycle of mental and emotional abuse.

the only two ways i can see someone being upset with me doing the above are either someone whos been twisted up inside, or someone who needs to causing it in order to function themselves.

Untwisting yourself isn't easy, communicating what happened that caused you to become twisted up in the first place is the way to undo it, but be prepared to struggle.

As for the other way, I do NOT want that type of person around me at all, but tbh, as long as you know who and what you are, and those that you use: knows who you are, has full knowledge of what and why, and consents to it without coercion; then its fine. Just not in public - when someone does that in public people get triggered, and some of us cant quite choose how to react yet. No one deserves that.

Now i get that some will still think I'm going on about myself, and will continue to think so regardless of what anyone says, its 'What Ever' at this point. they are allowed to believe what they want to believe. 

no one C A R E S seriously, I respect whatever you got going on but stop making things about you. Just enjoy the game and use your /ignore feature more often. 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Egard said:

no one C A R E S seriously, I respect whatever you got going on but stop making things about you. Just enjoy the game and use your /ignore feature more often. 

@egard, for some, being ignored, aka shunned, is painful. why would i want to cause that to others?

Edit: keep in mind i do walk away - to think: i always come back cause i care about others first.

Edited by Tomatoes

I don't get it? Are you trying to be buddy buddy with everyone?  All these weird posts do seem that you want to be the center of attention...

I agree with the other Ex-Crusader.

I'll end the post with this...

You can be the ripest, juiciest, most delicious tomato on the vine but some people just don't like tomatoes.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

@egard, for some, being ignored, aka shunned, is painful. why would i want to cause that to others?

Edit: keep in mind i do walk away - to think: i always come back cause i care about others first.

Why would you not want to /ignore those who affect you, and cause you upset/dissapointment? It's a nice quality to have, caring about others first... But if those others affect you negatively then it is sometimes best to walk away from that toxic environment. 

If there's one thing I've learned with my years on the net, it's that many people are fake, lie, use your troubles to their advantage and shouldn't rely on them too much. I'm learning that the hard way, and somewhat very slowly if I'm honest. 

Many people use the Internet for an escape from their own troubled life, stressed life, for fun after a long hard days work etc etc and just don't want to hear other people's troubles.

I dunno if I worded that right, I'm awful with words, always have been. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

It is. Part of being an adult is learning to be selective and develop coping mechanism and learning to ignore such things. Find a few people in life you give a damn about and stick to them. Caring about everyone's little opinion is possibly the biggest time waster of all. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cokey said:

Why would you not want to /ignore those who affect you, and cause you upset/dissapointment? It's a nice quality to have, caring about others first... But if those others affect you negatively then it is sometimes best to walk away from that toxic environment. 

Cause not everyone wants to actually cause you upset and disappointment. I'm not saying that i wont cut someone out if necessary, but i wont do that without thinking through ALL the consequences of the act first.

1 hour ago, Cokey said:

If there's one thing I've learned with my years on the net, it's that many people are fake, lie, use your troubles to their advantage and shouldn't rely on them too much. I'm learning that the hard way, and somewhat very slowly if I'm honest. 

Oh ya, many ppl do all that, but many many MANY more are actually opening up about the things done to them. "going public" is the only way to stop the abuse, and the abusers are the ones who complain about it.

2 hours ago, Cokey said:

Many people use the Internet for an escape from their own troubled life, stressed life, for fun after a long hard days work etc etc and just don't want to hear other people's troubles

All very much true, however it matters not where one goes on the internet, an average person will run into some sort of mental/emotional abuse, and most of the time just because people are not aware of what they are doing. 

2 hours ago, Cokey said:

I dunno if I worded that right, I'm awful with words, always have been

You did fine, words are hard, but im very adapt at translation(and getting better); communication is a special interest.

1 hour ago, elentari said:

It is. Part of being an adult is learning to be selective and develop coping mechanism and learning to ignore such things. Find a few people in life you give a damn about and stick to them. Caring about everyone's little opinion is possibly the biggest time waster of all. 

Its also part of being an adult to accept when you mess up, and to make amends if/when necessary. your opinion on how to live life is just that - your opinion. if that's what you need to do to survive, then cool, you do you.

2 hours ago, Grotesque said:

I don't get it? Are you trying to be buddy buddy with everyone?  All these weird posts do seem that you want to be the center of attention...

Grotesque, its never been about being the "center of attention", its about ending non consensual abuse - something everyone can benefit from, I'm sorry you missed that.

3 hours ago, Grotesque said:

I agree with the other Ex-Crusader.

I'll end the post with this...

You can be the ripest, juiciest, most delicious tomato on the vine but some people just don't like tomatoes.

pretty much.. alternative to..

1547598021436?e=1650499200&v=beta&t=NAiMvrwFQp-1iktHf8zC2KFqtPjxnCGN0uTWgcFC0NA

All the personal rage and pvp or w/e arguments and dissolving of w/e chat fights.. you're wasting your and other's time; if somebody cared, they'd ask you about it

if you want to fix something with somebody specific - do it one on one, that should be only for the people that matter, you'll always be not liked by somebody, even for no reason;

I don't like few people based on simple small things they did or reacted in some odd(dumb) way to something;

MANY don't like me for GL chat.. do I give a ..., they don't know me - why would I care for these people that I don't know, and they don't know me :) 

All that matter are either - the ones you talk with daily, etc; people in your lists.. friends and ignore lists ofc; rest are potential new members of either list :), you can't and shouldn't classify everybody you meet, it's waste of time, unless your work or entertainment involves building profiles and figuring people, etc..

Find a hobby in and out of the game, focus on that, stop caring what other think that much, it's just their opinion;

(sure you can read this as, ignore what I just typed and keep the influencer personal feelings posts going, if that's the hobby)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Finnn said:

Find a hobby in and out of the game, focus on that, stop caring what other think that much, it's just their opinion;

Can you not see that im already doing this? Your opinion of what im doing matters not one bit to me - seems you missed something:

16 hours ago, Tomatoes said:

Sniped - points to OP

I should also point out that the only people who would complain about me doing this are those that want to continue to abuse others with impunity. 

12 hours ago, Finnn said:

All the personal rage and pvp or w/e arguments and dissolving of w/e chat fights.. you're wasting your and other's time; if somebody cared, they'd ask you about it

isn't that what your doing - Asking about it? There is no anger/rage on my end(none directed at anyone in particular), and for the most part, this is me caring about others enough to explain it without the necessity of others having to ask first. you may think its a waste of time on your end, but by no means is it a waste on my end. You do you, ill do me.

4 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

Your opinion of what im doing matters not one bit to me

at which point I call "DAISNAID" on all of this.

Don't expect anyone else to care about your opinion of what they do, no matter how many times you post.

7 minutes ago, Tomatoes said:

I should also point out that the only people who would complain about me doing this are those that want to continue to abuse others with impunity. 

No, that is your opinion of what what they are doing.  See the previous point.

Wait... I am confused.  Why did I even see that post?  Something seems a bit glitchy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

What happens when one receives knowledge on how to "un-poison the well" so to speak? they are going to use it; however, clearing the poison isn't pleasant either, so of course this would be said. 

Do as is say, not as i do . Problem is im not telling anyone how to do anything except fix themselves, if they want. Hope your purge goes well

Sounds like you are doing something which I like to do.  Explore other people, how they think, act and work but also trying to help them get through their own problems and issues by either opening up the floor for them to speak about it or trying to get them past their massive amount of reactions to the truth under it all.  (It also helps myself to understand my own issues and problems too when I explore other people's + Makes me feel like that I am not alone)

The problem is that many people really do not want to do that on a public stage. Which is the norm in our culture. Only through coming together and being open and honest can people heal themselves, that's what I feel.   Though alot of people are not ready for that.  Just focus on the people who would like help. Just be prepared for ###### loads of reactions, shut downs and drama when doing it in a public settings.  The culture is not there yet ;)

12 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

Don't expect anyone else to care about your opinion of what they do, no matter how many times you post.

No, that is your opinion of what what they are doing.  See the previous point.

Wait... I am confused.  Why did I even see that post?  Something seems a bit glitchy.

I believe i'm not the only one who have ignored him in-game and forums, so..

Things fall into right places, eventually.

16 hours ago, Zexos said:

Sounds like you are doing something which I like to do.

Going to have to apologize here, but no, that isn't me. Now i will grant i had to figure myself out and do what i could to fix myself, but isn't that something everyone does? 

Only through coming together and being open and honest can people heal themselves, that's what I feel.

Communication is everything - survival in a nutshell

The problem is that many people really do not want to do that on a public stage.

actually bringing up the subject causes people to get upset, true. but everyone has emotions, and with the way our world is, everyone either has been, or will be eventually, abused. People telling you who you are or how you feel - forcefully enough to make you believe it - is abuse. 

15 hours ago, Finnn said:

I believe i'm not the only one who have ignored him in-game and forums, so..

On 2/19/2022 at 5:12 AM, TheTrickster said:

if you two have me blocked, then ya, somethings glitchy/off there

nothing glithy, it works perfectly as intended, don't worry

• Like 1