Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Beter comunication with comunity about Bans.

I think comunity need more information abut Baned person what they did, why they get ban, who get Ban and when. There a lot of trash comments on Steam and most of them are abot Devs and GM that just ban peoples without any explanation.
This is such thing that may destroy this fantsatic game. We dont even know why our friend are gone from game and what they did and this build unesasary tension betwen comunity and dev team.

Just give us more information because i just fear i could get ban anytime for random reason and its realy stop me from going forward intro the wurm. Lack of information is cancer.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Trash said:

I don't comment much at all

lol

For the most part, Player bans are not discussed with other players. The exception is when the involved parties create a situation where most of the players know what the issue was. These types of announcements are posted in The Gallows.

• Like 2

Sanctioned players should contact the team involved if they're unsure why they were sanctioned - for in-game bans, this would be the GM team.  Staff will not discuss sanctions with anyone other than the players involved, although in exceptional cases, there may be a post in Gallows.  Whether a Gallows post goes up or not is up to the HGM.

• Like 7
  • Cat 1