Sign in to follow this  
LightningRoc

Kingdom Of Kantrumn

After a bit of playing with server fies and such I think I have come up with a pretty decent elevated gain modded server. SOmething that everyone can enjoy but doesnt take months to level.

Server Name: Kingdom of Kantrum

PVE or PVP PVE

Map custom 2048

Game Masters: Pretty much hands off unless you need them

Skill Gain Multiplier x28

Characteristics, Mind Logic and BOdy COntrol all start at 30.

Fight skill starts at 15

Combat Modifier is 1-0

Action Seed Multipler is set at 10

Creatures 10,000 with 30% aggressive

Mining 51 hits

Tree SPread odds 82%

Field Growth timer is 6 hours

Breeding mulitpler is x5

Max Deed Size 40 by 40

Max Templars 75

Number of Allowed Settlements Per Steam id = 2

Many Many Many mods. I am willing to add a few more but not right at this exact moment. As would like to see with the mods I have and the settings how does that effect game play. The only other mob I might put n is the rift spawner mod.

Mods List
Added Kingdom Items Announcer Better Digging Better Farming Bounties  Bounty on Burn Bulk mod Buyer Merchant Crafter Merchant Crop Mod  Creature age DeedMaker Delivery Contracts DPS Dragon Rider  Enhanced Chicken Coupe Fire Burn Time Fish Monger Fishy Tweaks  HArvest Helper Hithcing Post Hw Portals Inbreeding Warning Inc Merchant Cap  Leaderboard and Titles Mark and Recall Meditate Minipets Mod Tree Farm  Move Mod Move to Center No Build Limit No Mail Cost Pick More Sprouts  Simple COncrete Spell Mod Stable Master Taxidermy tent sleep  timer fix tool p[urchaser Treasure Hunter Waxed.

Server should be up 24/7 and rght now is a 5 slot server but will be changed if a increases is ever needed. I am working on a discrod channel on the Legends Gaming Discord fr discord to server and server to discord chat.