Excellent!

May I please order the following Bulk?

5k Marble Bricks

1k Marble Slabs

3K Mortar

I am on Xan so can be sent via wagoner.

Thank you 😀

HI There, 

Unfortunately we do not stock/sell Marble in any form and do not have a supply of it. 

Apologies for the inconvenience :(

On 11/30/2022 at 8:03 AM, Toeol said:

Please cancel this order. Have not heard from you so purchased elsewhere.

Thanks for letting me know though 🙂

Edited by Tarathiel
Revised

Do you happen to have slate on hand?  I need about 7k to finish up and would be much easier to buy existing shards than to use a rod.  

On 11/30/2022 at 7:59 PM, Spacy said:

Do you happen to have slate on hand?  I need about 7k to finish up and would be much easier to buy existing shards than to use a rod.  

Hi Spacy,

My sincere Apologies!  I took a small break from the game/forums and my e-mail didn't notify me that you had posted, 

I'm going on the assumption that you had already sourced your slate, but as it stood, we did not have slate to hand but could have mined some from a couple of known veins, 

apologies once again :(

All current bulk orders have been fulfilled, Thank you for your patronage

We're pleased to announce we have finished our first very large terraforming order and couldn't resist sharing the before and after photo's with you all 😄 

This was a 6 month project working on Pristine with Auntie Sid, we removed a total of 77k rock shards!! and we're considering changing our deed motto to "We're all mad here!" 🙃 Joking aside, it was a great project, with an amazing host and we can't wait to see what she does with her deed re-imagining 😊

Before:

wurm.20220729.1216.png

After:

wurm.20230202.1627.png

Before:

wurm.20220729.1219.png

After:

wurm.20230202.1630.png

Before:

wurm.20220729.1222.png

After:

wurm.20220806.1918.png

These were taken after phase 1 was completed:

Before:

wurm.20220903.2112.png

After:

wurm.20230202.1631.pngwurm.20230202.1634.png

• Like 5

Chiming in here with an enthusiastic recommendation for the amazing work that Tarsis Trading Terraforming Division can do for you.  Solinswith and Toeol were consummate professionals and a joy to work with - any time they encountered a potential issue with the work, they promptly brought it to my attention with multiple options already thought out for a solution or workaround.  As long as they both have sanity points left, they're capable of downright anything.

I couldn't have done it without you both and y'all have truly earned the Auntie Sid Seal of Approval.  :)

yoEWV02.png

• Like 3

On Behalf of Solinswith and myself here at Tarsis Trading, I would just like to thank everyone who has supported us as we reach our first year anniversary,

We really couldn't have done it without our valued customers, and from the bottom of our hearts we thank you, 

Heres looking forward to another successful year!

• Like 2

Hello ^^
Looking to get 2k Mortar delivered to Dragon's Wrath (S12 Deliverance, on highway system)
Thanks ❤️ 

• Like 2

Excellent service! Will definitely order again! ^_^

• Like 1

Hi   i am a wurm addic with SFI and NFI i now have over 10,170 hrs in game . OMG  i have a nice large order for ya.  if any discounts or extra mats for such a big order, would be awesome but your prices are good anyways 🙂

I'd like to order by wagoneer. do to most my play time on NFI.  and I thought wagoneer would be easy as you can send X amount per day as you gather or create if everything is not online   I'll log on a hours a day,  I definitely need crates.  somehow all mine are full. 

Not in a supper rush. so sending what you can every few days is good too. wagoneer only take 20 large crates at a time i think.

I didn't see slate bricks just shards.  (if you do do slate bricks too at same price as sandstone, i'd like to add 2.5k 5s  plus another 2.5k mortar 5s) 

Sand 5K 4s
Clay 5K 4s
Sandstone bricks 5k 10s
stone bricks 1k 2s
Mortar  5k 10s
pottery shingles 1k 2s
slate shingles 1k 1.5s
wooden beams 2k 4s
small nails 1k 1s
large nails 1k 1s
fence bars 500 5s
pottery bricks 2k  6s
slabs 500 3s

i think this is 30,000 items 53.5s

thanks in advance.  Validate .  

Edited by validate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, validate said:

Hi   i am a wurm addic with SFI and NFI i now have over 10,170 hrs in game . OMG  i have a nice large order for ya.  if any discounts or extra mats for such a big order, would be awesome but your prices are good anyways 🙂

I'd like to order by wagoneer. do to most my play time on NFI.  and I thought wagoneer would be easy as you can send X amount per day as you gather or create if everything is not online   I'll log on a hours a day,  I definitely need crates.  somehow all mine are full. 

Not in a supper rush. so sending what you can every few days is good too. wagoneer only take 20 large crates at a time i think.

I didn't see slate bricks just shards.  (if you do do slate bricks too at same price as sandstone, i'd like to add 2.5k 5s  plus another 2.5k mortar 5s) 

Sand 5K 4s
Clay 5K 4s
Sandstone bricks 5k 10s
stone bricks 1k 2s
Mortar  5k 10s
pottery shingles 1k 2s
slate shingles 1k 1.5s
wooden beams 2k 4s
small nails 1k 1s
large nails 1k 1s
fence bars 500 5s
pottery bricks 2k  6s
slabs 500 3s

i think this is 30,000 items 53.5s

thanks in advance.  Validate .  

Hi Validate, 

Thank you for the order, we will get started sending you the stuff as soon as we can :)

you mentioned Wagoner but didnt specify a server, however I can see you spend most of your time on Xanadu, so is this where you would like the orders setting up?

Kind Regards,

Toeol

6 minutes ago, Toeol said:

Hi Validate, 

Thank you for the order, we will get started sending you the stuff as soon as we can :)

you mentioned Wagoner but didnt specify a server, however I can see you spend most of your time on Xanadu, so is this where you would like the orders setting up?

Kind Regards,

Toeol

opps sorry  Xanadu  i thought i read your on xanadu. so i thought easy enough for both of us.   holtburg is my deed.  I10  or  I11   on map  hard to tell the lines.   also Validate is SFI name   but i'm logged in on  NFI  most of the day  Zalidate if you need to pm and dont see Validate logged in.  thanks again.

• Like 1

I would like to place an order for 24k dirt (sand is fine too), preferably delivered by Wagoner (I live on Xanadu).

2 hours ago, Ecrir said:

I would like to place an order for 24k dirt (sand is fine too), preferably delivered by Wagoner (I live on Xanadu).

Hi There,

Thanks for your order,

We're a little snowed under at the moment with a couple of jobs, so it might take us a little bit of time to get this amount of Dirt to you, 

If you are OK with this, I will gladly add your order to our lists, but if you wish to shop around for a more speedy service I wouldn't blame you :)

Let me know,

Kind Regards, 
Toeol

Order inquiry sent via pm. Thank you.

• Like 1

All current orders completed :)

Goldfinch's Pottery Order complete, thankyou for your order! Looking forward to the Friendalong 😊

Work has started on Lunadew's order 

• Like 1

Bulk orders now completed and delivered for Lunadew and Fannon, Thank You once again for your custom!

Once again available for more orders!

Also, please check out our market thread! Link in original post :)

Edited by Toeol
  • Like 1

Really pleasant experience.
Super fast delivery.
Excellent communications.
Definitely a huge fan!  💜

• Like 1

Hello there, I would like to order 2k pottery bricks, 2k mortar and 2k clay.  Delivery to my deed on Celebration, Nine Pines at Kami Canal (M23).  No big rush on this one, feel free to contact me in-game or forums when ready.  Thanks so much!

• Like 2