Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Dragons are Red, Red Alert that is

9a064b973b81b20b8f9c16fd04bd9cab.jpg

This Valentines Day our team has a gift from us to you all - a Red Dragon slaying.

Bring your most romantic attire, and try to out-do this dragon with a rose in its mouth (not a goiter)

Even if you don't have someone this Valentines, you can come on down to Bruce's Flying Circus at N13 - we're on the highway map - and enjoy this ba̶̞͆d̵̼̑ d̸̛͕r̶͚͓̰͑͊a̶͚̐̀͌̕̕g̸̛͍̠̯͓͕͊̈́̎̌̌͐͛ͅọ̵̢͕͖͚̥̓̃̾͌-̶̡̨̡̹̺̗͔̗͚̻̝͓̟̲̼̼̥̘͕̤͋̉͊̈̅́̉͋͜͜-̸̡̨̡̡̨̻̣͚̰̮̮͚̺̳̰̭̭̦̘͎̰̀̌͋͛̇̀̆̈́̅̋̆͌ͅ-̴̖̹̭̳̮͉̝̱̝̼̼̐̊̇͑̎̀̈́͌̆̎̆̍̚͝ͅ

!!!Error!!! 

Red Alert

Red Alert

Perhaps I can explain, Wurmling

30c10b049fb2fa106365b3ea1440fad9.png

I have a device called the "Psychic Dominator". There's a network of such devices spread across each server.

At this time I will unleash a tidal wave of psychic energy, designed to dominate the minds on every server. There will no more free will... only my will.

timer_E1645300727.svg

For you see, this is a Red Alert Dragon.

Edited by Stanlee
  • Like 29

It's true, I've seen the devices outside his deed!
... Now I don't remember much else, I just know I have to slay the dragon

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Karrde said:

Just to be sure... the slaying is NOT on Valentine's Day?

My slayings are always posted at least 2 days in advance, so no (but it was posted on Valentines and hence half of the theme)

5 hours ago, Archaed said:

• Like 2

Ehm, I think the device is not working correctly. Since I saw that strange glow in the forest, I am not just having the feeling that I need to come to your events, but also to slay and eat all trolls around. I think I'll better visit you on the weekend for a recalibration!

• Like 1

65aPr1H.png

Yet again will Sourcey Sorceries be open and provide you with your love potions or the grease that makes your wheels go round!

It will be open before and after the public slays, where you can:
Get your bloods mixed - both new and old ones (remember to bring source salt or crystals if you have any)
Get your weapons and tools imbued (remember the correct potions and bloods for this)
Donate sourcey stuff, potions and bloods if you are not going to use it yourself so people in need can get it ;)

Come to the hut and stand in line. Wait for me to trade you to keep a somewhat decent queue-culture, thanks in advance!

Todays Special is rope-potion if you have someone in sight you want to rope-in. Never leave home without a good rope!

I do this for free and first comes first serves.
(My Natural Substances is 99+ and will provide higher imbue and potion rates!)

I gladly take donations in the form of source crystals, source salt, potions and bloods.
❤️ Something is in the air! I don't know what, but I just know I look forward to seeing you ❤️ 

Edited by Fraskesa
  • Like 6